Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I believe the allegations:francis:It says they met when he was 36 and she was 19. That 17 year age gap, combined with his power in the industry is a huge power imbalance. She probably felt powerless. If they were closer in age and he wasn't who he is, I would say she was probably into that kinky freak shyt, didn't get exactly what she wants out of the situation and is now bitter. However, the power imbalance is so stark, I sense she felt she had no choice and didn't have a sufficient support network to stand on her own.

ryan leslie

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
diddy-bop-dancing.gif

Free Puffy

Daps
As far as the sex stuff, another case of a woman behaving as a child.

Diddy didn't kidnap that girl.

She was in a longterm committed relationship with Ryan Leslie and as a lot of these hoes do, she practiced hypergamy and swung up a couple of branches.

She left Leslie for Diddy. She wasn't locked up. He didn't put a gun to her head and make her participate in these sex party sessions.

She can cry me a river and go to hell.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As far as the sex stuff, another case of a woman behaving as a child.

Diddy didn't kidnap that girl.

She was in a longterm committed relationship with Ryan Leslie and as a lot of these hoes do, she practiced hypergamy and swung up a couple of branches.

She left Leslie for Diddy. She wasn't locked up. He didn't put a gun to her head and make her participate in these sex party sessions.

She can cry me a river and go to hell.

Man get off Puffy's dikk :mjlol: He's a fakkit.... who cares about his hoe ass....