Cartoons you'd instantly turn off the TV and go outside as soon as you see the opening theme

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
I've been looking at responses on this and I'm surprised that kid me was into a lot of the shows yall bushed. I think the only thing I really hated was when something really old would come on so when Cartoon Network would start airing Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry after showing something dope like Dexter's Lab or Batman I was out.

I also hated when Vault Disney would come on and they would show some mess from the 1940s, the minute I saw this intro my soul was hurting.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rocky and fukking bullwinkle :pacspit: those couple of seconds hearing and seeing that shyt drained my youth out!

2045_rockybullwinkle.jpg
Rocky and Bullwinkle's writing is underrated

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
My big sister used to do this to a lot of shows . SpongeBob, All That, Dragon Ball Z, etc. A lot of the popular shows. For some reason she hated them shows:heh: we had 1 tv :mjcry:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The entire Miguzi lineup had me :martin: I was in high school at the time so I had no business trying to watch them joints but that shyt was supposed to be Toonami's successor and all it did was made miss golden age Toonami.
Code lyoko is classic though

The 2d animation shift to 3d was a cool gimic in of itself, but I liked the characters and story a lot growing up

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
If it ain’t the OG 90’s Spider-Man the animated series then you can keep that shyt.

the newer cartoons.... hard pass
Only thing i hate about the show is Spiderman couldn't punch nobody the whole run

Like :mindblown:

Spectacular Spiderman was better from a writing standpoint. Shame it got cancelled though.