Cartoons you'd instantly turn off the TV and go outside as soon as you see the opening theme

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The entire Miguzi lineup had me :martin: I was in high school at the time so I had no business trying to watch them joints but that shyt was supposed to be Toonami's successor and all it did was made miss golden age Toonami.
I feel you. Static Shock and Teen Titans were my safe watches for sure during that Miguzi run. I could never go wrong with those two.

I appreciate the block more now as I look back on it. Kids today don’t have that kind of programming with everything being available on streaming services.

Daps
Darkwing Duck:scust:

:hhh: Darkwing Duck a classic bruh

full

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Ed, Edd and Eddy and most of the Cartoon Network shyts. Outside of Toonami I wasn’t fukking with that channel :unimpressed:

Sway

Banned
Daps
Not a cartoon, but I fukking hated that Nickelodeon BrainSurge shyt.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at Ren & Stimpy being "trash Cac shyt", what does that even mean

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Whenever Scooby Doo came on it was my cue to leave the house and see what's up on the block. :unimpressed:

All them hannah barbera joints really. I didnt like NONE of them shyts, not Scooby, not Yogi, not the Flintstones, not the Jetsons, not that racist ass Huckleberry hound or that flamboyantly gay pink panther that WASNT the actual pink panther. fukk Hannah Barbera as a staff, television company, and as a motherfukking crew :pacspit:

Shout out to my boy Top Cat though he gets a pass :ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

No matter how drunk I was or high I was or what deviant shyt I was doing I knew when I saw this theme song it was time to go to bed cause it only came on around like 4 am on the most random channels. That theme song would always make my brain say "the fukk are we doing right now go to bed"

Hated James Bond Jr. HATED THIS nikka. STILL fukkING HATE HIM. :pacspit:

Living off his uncle name. Aint put in no work. Aint grind his way to the top. He just given missions and a team and gadgets cause James Bond is his uncle. Spoiled ass cac :pacspit:. Dude 17 years old and he on a mission in the swiss alps in October. Lil punk should be in PE class. :pacspit:. Always irked me how he breaks through that window on ski's. Disrespectful little shyt you know how much windows cost :pacspit:. I bet he didn't even pay for it. I don't even feel like SCUM was a real criminal organization. They were probably paid agents running around doing a bunch of nothing so this spoil little shyt can play secret agent :pacspit:.

Also if James Bond is his uncle then how is he James Bond Jr :mjlol:. So his father is also named James Bond but he not the James Bond secret agent because James Bond Jr "learned the game from his uncle James". How did no one catch this and change the damn theme song :mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All them hannah barbera joints really. I didnt like NONE of them shyts, not Scooby, not Yogi, not the Flintstones, not the Jetsons, not that racist ass Huckleberry hound or that flamboyantly gay pink panther that WASNT the actual pink panther. fukk Hannah Barbera as a staff, television company, and as a motherfukking crew :pacspit:

Shout out to my boy Top Cat though he gets a pass :ufdup:

I'm looking at a list right now... honestly I'm indifferent about most of their shyt — just now realizing how much cartoons they put out; those boys were on some No Limit Records shyt with these shows — but I did like the Flinstones, Yogi Bear, Atom Ant, the Impossibles, Wacky Races (this one was my shyt lol), Tom and Jerry, Jabberjaw and Super Friends.

But yeah I legitimately hated Scooby Doo. Just now realizing they also did Richie Rich and the Smurfs and I've never liked those either.