Cartoons you'd instantly turn off the TV and go outside as soon as you see the opening theme

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freakazoid :hhh:
tenor.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Y'all naming some classics smh

I wouldn't go outside cause it was like 1 AM but when i'd watch Adult Swim and Squidbillies came on after Robot Chicken or Aqua Teen Hunger Force i'd instantly hit the :camby: and turn that shi off
yeah i have to be a special level of high/tired to sit and watch Squidbillies..it's hilarious during those times but absolute trash any other time. always an instant skip. Most Adult Swim shows are insta skip that arent the OG's..some of them super weird ones like Xavier & shyt like that..total vibe killer.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Whatever shows that came on after Arthur and Martha Speaks. As far as PBS Kids went, these were the only two shows I watched.

Also, not a cartoon, but Nick News with Linda Ellerbee. I was always like :francis: whenever that came on. It would always be Sunday or Monday night and it just killed my vibe. I'm surprised it ran as long as it did because after a while, it didn't even feel like something Nickelodeon would make. :russ:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Courage the Cowardly Dog:stopitslime:

Wild Thornberries :ohhh:

Ed, Edd n Eddy :usure:

Kids Next Door :picard:

Powerpuff Girls :dwillhuh:

What's wrong with some of y'all?

You get a neg, you get a neg!
source.gif

these were mid to late 90 cartoons, I noticed design changes and story changes around that time,, to me , around that time the story of most cartoons were extreamly stupid and didn't have a meaning ,,, it was like the the design team was high on crack or mushrooms .

:russ: