Cartoon characters you dislike?....

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Herbert.JPG
It was funny at first, but the joke is one note and became :deadhorse: REEAALLLY fast.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't get all the Peggy Hill hatred. A lot of her fukkery and deluded arrogance led to some of the funniest and most memorable episodes of King Of The Hill.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
naruto[2].jpg

Naruto
He's one of the most one note, annoying anime characters I've ever seen. He's so lame the creator made him to a backseat to other characters halfway through the manga's series. And he's DL :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lois Griffin. ...bytch is constantly finding a way to cheat on Peter and making up some excuse for it.. ..:pacspit:...

The entire cast of Bobs Burgers.. .

Dude with the power of heart
from Captain Planet. ..fakkit ass power!...:pacspit:
It had the coolest sound though when he used it, water was a close second.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah you ain't lying, Jerry mostly provoked Tom for no reason, but Tom as the cat should've offed Jerry if he was that much of a nuisance

I see your point, but Tom only caught him and that duck maybe 3xs out of the hundreds of episodes they made. Tom had the one up on Jerry a few times but Spike would start chasing him or his punk son. He couldn't catch a break. I wish Tom would join a gang of MS13 cats and ride on El Magnifico
1487_elmagnifico.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
bytch was always so damn conceited.

She thought Bobby was going to take her spot in the family.

Attacking randy travis and then being suspected of poisoning another music group with her apple brown Peggy and trying to drown Travis.

Going to Mexico to be a tutor for that action superstars kids. She thought he was falling in love with her and dude and his wife laughed in her face :heh:
This is why I dont get the hate. Yeah she had an inflated sense of self but the show made it clear that she was almost always delusional and she took constant L's throughout the show. You werent really supposed to identify with or feel sorry for her like Simpsons often wanted you to do with Lisa.