EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
captain_planet_350.jpg

fukking fakkit mullet cocksucker
Dude wasn't shyt without the planeteers. They would do all the dirty work and be backed into the corner, call on CP and he would show up like...:cape:
Throw a little gas in his face and that nikka was quick to bail. On some ol' "*coughs* I'm too weak *coughs*...the power *coughs* is yours..." and straight dip.
:stopitslime:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Dude wasn't shyt without the planeteers. They would do all the dirty work and be backed into the corner, call on CP and he would show up like...:cape:
Throw a little gas in his face and that nikka was quick to bail. On some ol' "*coughs* I'm too weak *coughs*...the power *coughs* is yours..." and straight dip.
:stopitslime:

for real how you gonna fight pollution but it's your kryptonite :what: nikka move ships in the ocean with wind breath but would :whoa: if you throw a used slurpee cup at him

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You all provided a shyt load of entertainment and I'm only done with page 1 :ohlawd:

But do you see how that turtle is staring at those boobs? He was :shaq: before :shaq:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's already been said multiple times...but Peggy Motherfukking Hill....if there's any singular character I would actually hate in real life cartoon or not, it'd be her bytch ass.

Every moment she got sonned (daughtered?) I laughed in her fukking face.

fukk her for being a big foot ass bytch who thinks she's always right/better than everyone else.

bytch didn't even know Nancy was fukking John Redcorn :laff:

but to the her credit, or I guess the show's, it just shows how well developed she is/was, haha.

In the earlier seasons they wanted you to take Peggy kind of seriously but I guess when the hate for her bytch ass reached a fever pitch they decided to make her a butt monkey. Good. :pacspit:

Her and Lisa Simpson, I wish I could torture them for eternity. Bart too. He's such a pansy little bytch now. :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have tears in my eyes brehs. I knew you all would deliver.

And yeah, Capt. Planet was a bytch. I hated his puns and he was a p*ssy. Had nikkas like Sly Sludge punking him out with garbage water.