Cartoon characters you dislike?....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Speaking of DBZ...

Yamcha%203.jpg

Someone here made a thread on how much Ls Yamcha collected post Dragonball :snoop:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:laugh: what did Medusa do to you?
I mean the writers in the manga/anime did a good job she was a little more tolerable in the manga though, but I mean she was a true villain one of the few times I actually couldn't wait for them to hurry and kill her.
Can't feel sorry for a cat that's always trying to eat the lesser life form... If anything Tom is an idiot for not catching/killing Jerry after all these damn years.
Jerry was scum b :pacspit: I hated him as a kid and even more when I got older, he started with Tom unprovoked most times.
Every single kid from the Trix commercials. Why the fukk could they not share ?:sad: :pacspit:
:pacspit: those demonic illuminati inspired commercials, commercials was teacher racism and segregation. Remember the one commercial were he won that race and the kids stole his Trix.....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wrx8YHH8A"]Trix Commercial - Trix Rabbit FINALLY Gets To Eat Trix Cereal (REAL COMMERCIAL) - YouTube[/ame]

smh at them later giving him the Trix like he didn't just win them fair and square, like they doing him a favor for giving him his prize that he one :stopitslime: Those Trix commercials were basically no :mjpls: propaganda.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:pacspit: those demonic illuminati inspired commercials, commercials was teacher racism and segregation. Remember the one commercial were he won that race and the kids stole his Trix.....
Trix Commercial - Trix Rabbit FINALLY Gets To Eat Trix Cereal (REAL COMMERCIAL) - YouTube

smh at them later giving him the Trix like he didn't just win them fair and square, like they doing him a favor for giving him his prize that he one :stopitslime: Those Trix commercials were basically no :mjpls: propaganda.

Then you got the greedy ass kids in the Lucky Charms commercial. ALWAYS trying to rob my nikka Lucky for his charms

Look at that. Lucky's minding his own business, Lucky boppin in the forest without a care in the world and he's under surveillance by two spoiled kids in their tree house. :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Lois Griffin. ...bytch is constantly finding a way to cheat on Peter and making up some excuse for it.. ..:pacspit:...

The entire cast of Bobs Burgers.. .

Dude with the power of heart from Captain Planet. ..fakkit ass power!...:pacspit:

:heh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then you got the greedy ass kids in the Lucky Charms commercial. ALWAYS trying to rob my nikka Lucky for his charms

1995 General Mills Lucky Charms Commercial - YouTube
1988 Lucky Charms Commercial.wmv - YouTube
Look at that. Lucky's minding his own business, Lucky boppin in the forest without a care in the world and he's under surveillance by two spoiled kids in their tree house. :damn:

I was going to post the same thing breh it's disgusting nikka Lucky minding his on business chillin in his crib and they run up on him like they Omar on the Wire. And where were they parents at :beli: you just let your kids have stakeouts to rob and harass grown adults :pacspit:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I was going to post the same thing breh it's disgusting nikka Lucky minding his on business chillin in his crib and they run up on him like they Omar on the Wire. And where were they parents at :beli: you just let your kids have stakeouts to rob and harass grown adults :pacspit:

Speaking of kids with bad parents
large_12-31-DORA.jpg

Letting your young daughter wander off with a talking monkey into a forest repeatedly is :facepalm:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of kids with bad parents
large_12-31-DORA.jpg

Letting your young daughter wander off with a talking monkey into a forest repeatedly is :facepalm:

tumblr_lkwhjpgYky1qcamaso1_500.jpg
or how about letting your 10 yr son say :pacspit: school and dropout to fight magic pits and electric mice. Then you have Misty's parents the little girl has potential whore tendancies by the way she dresses then you let her go on an "adventure" with 2 boys, 1 who is a known pervert :ufdup:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I had a thread on SOHH about the Trix commercials

and some of yall really hate the character of Peggy

dont forget the one were she bought a roller derby team

and when she fukked up Lucky's education

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What's hilarious about Peggy is that she thinks every man she comes in contact with lusts after her, yet they look at her like :rudy: :russ:. Meanwhile, Hank goes about his day and he has had several women throw the p*ssy at him (Buck Strickland's wife, a female police officer, Bobby's nerdy friend's mom, etc.).

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What's hilarious about Peggy is that she thinks every man she comes in contact with lusts after her, yet they look at her like :rudy: :russ:. Meanwhile, Hank goes about his day and he has had several women throw the p*ssy at him (Buck Strickland's wife, a female police officer, Bobby's nerdy friend's mom, etc.).

157956_413564958680024_1767350646_n.jpg

:lawd: