Carter: Netflix exclusive Asian piff!!

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That drone operating those cameras will be sought after big time.... It made it 10x more exciting and made it easy to ignore the ridiculousness.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Movie was terrible.
They should have focused on telling an engaging stiry instead of effects

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Every classic action movie is built on great characters and follows a coherent story.

This movie did not and it tried to gloss over that with sfx and was a poor movie because of that.
It’s not supposed to be Die Hard. It’s Carter. I don’t get why people don’t understand the concept of every movie being different

:unimpressed:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It’s not supposed to be Die Hard. It’s Carter. I don’t get why people don’t understand the concept of every movie being different

:unimpressed:
shyt isn't kickboxer or bloodsport either.
Its a shytty korean film that could have been a good movie but the producers and directors focused on the wrong things

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt isn't kickboxer or bloodsport either.
Its a shytty korean film that could have been a good movie but the producers and directors focused on the wrong things

I'm saying, at least try to make the characters and plot engaging. They just went all in on the cinematography and funny thing is the style has been done better in other action films.