Carter: Netflix exclusive Asian piff!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is it worth my time @MidniteJay ?

Finished it and nah it's not :francis: This one got too stupid with no charm to back it up. Some crazy kills here and there but then the sfx/cgi ended up being annoyingly inconsistent, I got sick of the camera work and "made for tv" acting. Luke Cage shows up for a bit and I think it's the corniest scene I've seen him do. 4/10. 👎 on netflix :mjgrin:

Daps
Finished it and nah it's not :francis: This one got too stupid with no charm to back it up. Some crazy kills here and there but then the sfx/cgi ended up being annoyingly inconsistent, I got sick of the camera work and "made for tv" acting. Luke Cage shows up for a bit and I think it's the corniest scene I've seen him do. 4/10. 👎 on netflix :mjgrin:

Thanks bro. You did that so I wouldn't have to go through that :salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk his opinion. This shyt was wild and really out there but has some revolutionary camera and action choreography

Even if I like it, I try not to put the homies on trash.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

@Neo The Resurrected ONE Watch Hulu's Prey instead

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol this movie was ridic that opening scene

all them fakkits got :picard:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Just get your popcorn when you watch this and enjoy the ride - This shyt got some of everything, I didn't even care about the objective, the journey was wild...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its like they took the bike scene and the ending fight scene from the villainess and made a whole movie out of it

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I agree. I dunno if it's my ADD or something but this shyt got too ridiculous and repetitive towards the middle, end.... like wtf, he fighting zombies or some shyt.