Carter: Netflix exclusive Asian piff!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This was the most ridiculous movie I’ve ever seen in my life since Hardcore Harry.

Also, just from a character standpoint in movies

Carter is hands down the greatest hand to hand combat fighter of all time. Like it’s not even close.

This niccas was basically Sifu (the game) and ran through the entire game without getting punched one time

Never seen no shyt like that….

His health meter began and ended on FULL and. It one time did he get a power up…. Crazy

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Koreans love stealing some shyt :russ:
Let me rephrase that
Taking artistic liberties
Uncharted
Days Gone
RE 4/6
TLOU 1/2
Fast and Furious
And so many more:russ:
But the biggest takeaway is from Hardcore Henry
I know thecoli is full of revisionist history and will say they always enjoyed that movie:dead:
But that movie was ahead of its time and deserves its flowers:wow:
I enjoyed this but let’s call a spade a spade here:wow:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I needed this man

Outside of something on the level of Vincenzo… there’s only so much “Slice of Life” outlandish romantic comedy shows I can take
Don’t let them brehs from the Prey thread in here. They had a enough of a tough time trying to scientifically prove how the movie could be realistic

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t let them brehs from the Prey thread in here. They had a enough of a tough time trying to scientifically prove how the movie could be realistic

I still haven’t had a chance to watch that yet. There’s seemed to be like an explosion in the amount of shows that came out in recent days.

But I’ll be peeping that next… so I’ll see you on the other side :russ:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I still haven’t had a chance to watch that yet. There’s seemed to be like an explosion in the amount of shows that came out in recent days.

But I’ll be peeping that next… so I’ll see you on the other side :russ:
It’s dope breh. Definitely check it out soon. We got time before She Hulk starts

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Fam. I watched the head of the Uesugi clan get murdered. And I still can't do the anime biology, physics, and math needed to account for how 1 body was dripping 187 gallons of blood for a whole 30 minutes.

:wtf:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this movie turned into a resident evil spin off so quickly i was wondering when alice and umbrella were going to show up. then theres all the crazy shyt with the helicopter tricking at the end, the infected blasting on soldiers, its crazy. i was wondering why mike coulter was wasted in the movie, but with the way it ended it might be sequel bait. i will say this though, for a south korean movie, there were more black people in it than i thought there would be