Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of complaints about Cristufuh’s son being too gullible. Yall never seen a young, inexperienced dude be a moron when it comes to p*ssy? Knew a few guys make the most dead brained, idiotic choices over women. They in the coochie trance and its hard to snap em out of it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I see a lot of complaints about Cristufuh’s son being too gullible. Yall never seen a young, inexperienced dude be a moron when it comes to p*ssy? Knew a few guys make the most dead brained, idiotic choices over women. They in the coochie trance and its hard to snap em out of it.
You know the emotion Albie hits with a lot of guys (myself included) is they were once like that, got hurt and THEN wised up. Seeing another guy so vulnerable is like bringing back past trauma.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point with Albie is never that he was a fake nice guy trying to simp to get p*ssy or incel who feels entitled to women.

He acts like that because his mom has drilled it into his mind that his dad was a piece of sh1t and that he needs to be a good boy. He's behaving in ways that would make his mom happy, but not other women.

The point is his parents fukked him up I think, his dad for setting a bad example with the cheating and his mom for taking it out on Albie and pushing him too far to the other extreme.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Anyone in here see Gomorrah? All seasons now on HBO Max
Such a good show. Crazy how much color grading and lighting can change up the whole mood. Gomorrah makes Naples look like grimy 1980s New York City.

The White Lotus comes across as sun-soaked and almost as some sort of surreal fever dream at times. It’s dope and kinda goes hand-in-hand with some of the bizarre situations that take place.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Such a good show. Crazy how much color grading and lighting can change up the whole mood. Gomorrah makes Naples look like grimy 1980s New York City.

The White Lotus comes across as sun-soaked and almost as some sort of surreal fever dream at times. It’s dope and kinda goes hand-in-hand with some of the bizarre situations that take place.

Gomorrah filters always bleak af. And you’re 100% right.

Season 6B Sopranos had almost zero color to match the depressing vibe

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
OK you have to pay credit card bills. If they are broke how are they doing that?
Not BROKE broke, but broke enough to not be able to pay more than the minimum.

I looked it up...Palermo is actually like 200 miles away from Naples. They're not really that close to where Gomorrah takes place.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I approve of the thread title change. Simona just sizzles on screen. I have not seen someone introduce themselves to American audiences like this since Ana de armas in blade runner 2049
I know it's fiction but it's been a minute since I've seen a chick get f so hard on television. I hope he used a condom.

And ole girl curved him because he wasn't rugged enough.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Rewatching the last ep and I'm sure now there's no way Harper cheated...shyt seems way to on the nose and far more likely she was just trying to annoy Ethan/spice things up.

As for Gomorrah, it certainly is nowhere near the same realm of this show...Gomorrah is more like The Wire & the last couple of seasons of The Sopranos. Also, the movie to me is more bleak and realistic than the show too.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching the last ep and I'm sure now there's no way Harper cheated...shyt seems way to on the nose and far more likely she was just trying to annoy Ethan/spice things up.
I'm almost certain she was just trying to push his buttons and gaslight him into having his mind play tricks on him the same way she had to second guess if he was cheating on her.

Because of the convo that happened at dinner between the four, she knows now that Ethan feels some kind of way about Cameron fukking all of the chicks Ethan was into. So she has that little power to dangle over him - the idea that Cameron could win this dikk measuring contest by fukking his wife. I think she's playing with it to get under Ethan's skin, maybe into hoping that his jealousy could rile him into desiring her.

I don't think she actually wants to screw Cameron though.

We'll see in an hour or so.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm almost certain she was just trying to push his buttons and gaslight him into having his mind play tricks on him the same way she had to second guess if he was cheating on her.

Because of the convo that happened at dinner between the four, she knows now that Ethan feels some kind of way about Cameron fukking all of the chicks Ethan was into. So she has that little power to dangle over him - the idea that Cameron could win this dikk measuring contest by fukking his wife. I think she's playing with it to get under Ethan's skin, maybe into hoping that his jealousy could rile him into desiring her.

I don't think she actually wants to screw Cameron though.

We'll see in an hour or so.
That would be the dumbest scheme since the fellowship of the wight and I cosigned most of that.