Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Gomorra probably couldn't be more different than White Lotus, which is social/culture satire/commentary with a large dose of camp and soap

Gomorra is a grim, nihilstic, violent, and incredibly realistic look at organized crime, nothing American, nothing like Narcos, nothing like any of that, has no humor, little sex, it's all blood and death. It's ver good, but I watch it in small doses, it gets me too much in that zone.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, while I don't want to downgrade this too much it is benefitting from the setting giving it a sheen of sophistication the stories lack.
The two couples hanging out ALL THE TIME is not realistic but is necessary for the story to work. Ethan and Harper should have been ditched them and done their own thing for the majority of the time.
Ethan is supposedly smart but misses many social cues or non verbal cues even from his wife.
Albie is too gullible for it to be believable. If he is going to Stanford he should be smarter.
I don't think this is bad but it is not as dope as other HBO prestige fair.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think Ethan killing Cameron is too telegraphed. Seems so obvious that i don't see it actually happening. I think the twist might be that he dies some other way. Maybe via Alessio.

I can see Lucia explaining that Ethan and Cameron have paper, so she sics him on them.
I see portia trying to warn Tanya and then getting killed.
The grand dad ends up having a stroke or heart attack
Mia ends up dying completely by accident.
Greg gets second thoughts and gets into a fight with the gayng, they murk him and he takes one of them with him.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Aubrey Plaza Simona Tabasco fans rejoice!
:shaq:
full
I'll change it.