Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i disagree @Brozay Ethan/Harper is especially well written and put together. That's relations 101 in 2022.. sh-t really hit home. All the tension and get bacc.. petty bullsh-t arguments.. paranoia.. distrust. These people can't even really hold a conversation yet they been together for years frontin for everyone around them. Relationships in 2022 can be great but they can also be your own personal Cold War.
that’s fine, they would be the closest relationship rooted in reality for me. I don’t know this show is just absurdist theater for me. It feels like a pile of shyt in wrapping paper with a bow on it. That being said, give me the finale

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Somebody in this thread called that gay bul was talking bout her husband.

What’s his end game tho? Are they gonna record her to blackmail her? Threaten to tell her husband and he divorces her? And gets money because of infidelity?

Honestly I give way less fukks about that storyline than Ethan/Harper/Daphne/Cam or Albie & Lucia sexy ass

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that’s fine, they would be the closest relationship rooted in reality for me. I don’t know this show is just absurdist theater for me. It feels like a pile of shyt in wrapping paper with a bow on it. That being said, give me the finale
I felt that about the first, it was meandering drivel about rich people behaving poorly, I’m surprised at all the awards it racked up. i like this show as far as entertainment, but I don’t think it’s prestige tv the way people try to make it out to be

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Grandpa's heartbreak over the failed family reunion is just the calm before the storm next week :damn:

We know Tanya's getting scammed by Uncle Rico but I'm still not 100% sure about Lucia. Feels like a toss up between that being a real pimp she wants out from under or a BF who's in on the scheme to hit Albie for a lick :francis:

I don't think Harper actually crossed that line but she definitely knew what she was doing with the door latch and leaving the joint-door open. She wanted to plant that seed as her get back but at what cost :francis:

Daps
Grandpa's heartbreak over the failed family reunion is just the calm before the storm next week :damn:
They deserved every bit of that heartbreak. The arrogance of their rich white male American privilege was on full display. They showed up to that house without a picture of his mom, didn’t even say her name, without speaking the language. As wealthy as they are, they were relying on a last minute audible to have a hooker translate for them? This was supposed to be the main reason for the trip yet they didn’t prepare at all. :what:

Pretty fitting they encountered 3 women, as well, given their three generations of misogynistic views (even with Albie as he tries to buck the trend).

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They deserved every bit of that heartbreak. The arrogance of their rich white male American privilege was on full display. They showed up to that house without a picture of his mom, didn’t even say her name, without speaking the language. As wealthy as they are, they were relying on a last minute audible to have a hooker translate for them? This was supposed to be the main reason for the trip yet they didn’t prepare at all. :what:

Pretty fitting they encountered 3 women, as well, given their three generations of misogynistic views (even with Albie as he tries to buck the trend).
Yea. Random men approaching a house filled with women may be shot lmao I don’t know how they were thinking that was going to go down

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna predict Ethan fukks Daphne because he thinks Harper fukked Cam but then finds out she didn't and it ruins the marriage. Cam doesn't care because he and Daphne have an open marriage and are swingers. Ethan flips on him and kills Cam in the water.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Portia realizing them hangouts with Albie don’t look too shabby in hindsight. :sas2:

Both them mfs getting scammed.:dead:

Gotta say the lack of COVID restrictions is paying dividends for this season. Things feel more grand in scale and most of these shots of Italy are straight homages to past Italian cinema.
I think it would have been avoided if Portia and Albie had just fukked. After the phone call with her friend when Albie seen her crying, she seemed like she just wanted to have fun but got wrapped up in Albie being too much of a prince charming

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm gonna predict Ethan fukks Daphne because he thinks Harper fukked Cam but then finds out she didn't and it ruins the marriage. Cam doesn't care because he and Daphne have an open marriage and are swingers. Ethan flips on him and kills Cam in the water.
bold is what i thought too (cause of the end of episode teaser)

I keep thinking the people found dead in the water at the beginning of the season was Cam and Ethan cause their friendship isnt real. Even without the cheating, eventually them nikkas gonna scrap