Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Portia realizing them hangouts with Albie don’t look too shabby in hindsight. :sas2:

Both them mfs getting scammed.:dead:

Gotta say the lack of COVID restrictions is paying dividends for this season. Things feel more grand in scale and most of these shots of Italy are straight homages to past Italian cinema.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Portia realizing she fukked up goin with dude. think Cristafuh's son gonna feel that way about Lucia in the finale.

Valentina never got none? no wonder she always in a bad mood.

Stifler's mom playing a dangerous game but that mafia blow got her head bamboozled

whole trip was a waste for grandpa. he really looked defeated after trying to visit the alleged family. they were having none of it. "fukk off!"

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
should have found out if she was dykin before all the gifts n sh-t :mjcry:

Valentina turned into @RennisDeynolds when Isabella told her that Rocco was her boyfriend

IItkY1lzbbmjfIjnh21BqRPHCz5BrsNgbxYSMogiziU.jpg

How did Isabella not know that the reason that Valentina invited her to her birthday...
Was to bang her?

Then she abruptly cancels like

ezgif.com-add-text-8.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
was that her husband in that picture?? :jbhmm:

That definitely looked like a young Greg in the pic, and would confirm the speculation about the story he told Tanya about a young love he would do anything for.

Essex breh was a deep hole :dame::sadcam:

Good for Valentina, birthday didn't turn out exactly as planned but led to something better :mjgrin:

No homecoming celebration for Grandpa, Madre wasn't trying to entertain company :skip:. I wonder if he is a sneaky candidate for being someone that dies in the finale next week, with him always falling down and not really involved in the drama.

Lucia out here putting on stage plays for Albie with her "pimp" :mjlol:

Ethan going through it :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Portia realizing them hangouts with Albie don’t look too shabby in hindsight. :sas2:

Both them mfs getting scammed.:dead:

Gotta say the lack of COVID restrictions is paying dividends for this season. Things feel more grand in scale and most of these shots of Italy are straight homages to past Italian cinema.
I’m literally catching the last 2min of the episode right now, but this is what I was looking for.

I was disgusted last week 🤮

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if that is Greg in the picture how fukking sloppy would it be to leave a picture of her husband in the room they are setting her up in? the whole plan to get her money should have been compromised then, how would see not recognize him? lmao

this show sucks to me btw, I know most people are enjoying it but it’s a nicely shot piece of tv that feels so hollow to me. all of these characters and their decisions are stupid and I sit here poking holes in it annoying my wife. I don’t think there is one character I give a shyt about and we’re 6 episodes in. I could rattle off 30 things an episode that just doesn’t add up. This isn’t high quality TV to me in the least bit

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They are showing much respect to sex workers or at least the value they bring to society .. yeah they are shown as scammers too but in a sophisticated and human light.

Valentina was miserable and along comes mia to get that nut. now watch her be more confident and pleasant to her employees.

Prostitution should be legal everywhere. TLR dudes could use it.. Though they'd probably blow 6 certs of cash on a Lucia :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i disagree @Brozay Ethan/Harper is especially well written and put together. That's relations 101 in 2022.. sh-t really hit home. All the tension and get bacc.. petty bullsh-t arguments.. paranoia.. distrust. These people can't even really hold a conversation yet they been together for years frontin for everyone around them. Relationships in 2022 can be great but they can also be your own personal Cold War.