Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ambiance is still on point like it was last season, but there's just not that character or storyline drawing you in so far like the Hotel Manager vs Cornell Hat Cac :wow: That set the tone and everything else revolved around and fed off it well.

Still early though, so we'll see what they're trying to do with the couples and sex addict Chrissy :lolbron: Coolidge and Uncle Rico definitely feel out of place, like they're just there for the sake of continuity/a familiar face.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is good, I see some critiques, like White choosing to focus on hetereosexual sex/relationships, but I think an honest exploration of those norms can be fascinating, even if it remains mostly skin deep for a wider appeal HBO show.

I was in a relationship last year, and actually watched Season 1 with that person, and we traveled, with mixed results, but mostly good. I have memories in very similar circumstances, and the quote about how everyone thinks traveling will be different. A lot feels relevant to instances in that relationship, and relationships in general.

Coolidge is just too hideous for me to enjoy her bits.

I read this yesterday and thought it was on pointL

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The wife on the phone in episode 1 is a famous actress. Don't want to post in the open in case it's a spoiler.

Laura Dern

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Aubrey Plaza and that dude is a red herring. She might cheat on or break up with her husband but it won't be with that dude, she's frustrated with her husband but hates that other dude more than her husband. if she cheats it's with someone else. UNLESS her husband fukks one of those hookers.

That reminds me, the more experienced hooker is :wow: