#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Agree and also I feel that theres a complete lack of public solidatarity amongst black groups but I think it's best to aim for trade first and then see.
I don't see the issue with having pride aslong as you don't disrespect others and that can be a thin line.
Let's keep it real tho fam. This doesn't stem from pride it stems from insecurity and self hate. This all stems from certain Africans looking down on black Americans and vice versa. It's not like cats are genuinely walking around like "man I'm just so proud to be a black person from America. Our country and culture is the shyt". This is a reaction to getting dissed by Africans and being insecure due to being beaten down by white supremacy. It's the same for them. We're all dominated by white supremacy and we take it out on each other.
Are we now pretending Black Americans don't unite and rally? :mjlol:

Thread should be renamed "#AAgang gives Gravity that work" :banderas:
Not a scratch on me cause not one of you is saying anything. You dude's sound silly. This started out with me pointing out how silly it is to be worrying about reparations for past deeds when we're still being oppressed now. Then a poster trying to challenge me made the "we need to be ethnocentric just in case white daddy do give it to us tho" argument and I've broken down how stupid/silly that is. You cats are 0-2. I still don't see a convincing argument for how any you are fighting for reparations:mjlol: Nor do I see a valid argument for why/how ethnocentrism based on being descendants of slaves specific to America helps black people. If it come down to a c00n from my hometown and good brother from Africa, I'm riding with the good brother from Africa. I don't know what you cats are even talking about actually.

The funny thing is the people in the avis of the posters trying to argue me down wouldn't even cosign this #aagang stuff. Can you name a respected black leader or scholar who talked down on pan africanism?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
As a UK Breh (Caribbean Descent), I don't see what is so offensive or divisive with AA's having ethnic pride seeing as they are the second biggest and easily the most succesful member of the diaspora. You have small caribbean and african countries that are extremely proud without even a quarter of AA achievements. Very few people on this planet have earnt the right to be as proud as AA's IMO.
just remember we are not trying to down the rest of the diaspora. We are simply claiming what is ours
Thats what people like @Gravity is not getting. He'll get his in a second:demonic:

Also @Gravity i see you trying to advance on in this discussion
when i clearly roadblocked you with my initial post. You were ethered and reprimanded on that
But you have this LONE WOLF GIMMICK that you like to pull
Completelety relentless and adamant in your intra racial c00ning
the Hard knock life for an uncultured Afram negro:heh:

Your the worst kind of c00n

Because your essentially a TROJAN HORSE c00n pure cocaine no baking soda type of c00n

You have no Function or dignity as an african american man in respect to the problems of his people

What credentials do you have @Gravity on this board to disrespect people that have knowledge of self and culture on black culture like @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty @IllmaticDelta or myself

All you do is cry and babble on tariq nasheed threads

I dont even fukk with cornell like that. But she's right in the fact that aframs need to put us first

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I notice that most of these AA Hoteps have zero AA culture and are usually self-hating when it comes to being AA.
These nikkas are the first ones to talk. Not knowing that they're agents of white supremacy
America and the world doesnt want an "ON POINT CULTURAL AFRICAN AMERICAN" unit
They would rather you be stupid hotep and @Gravity , like and look at yourselves as being regular generic blacks with no culture
Than US taking ownership of our cultural distinction
Not only that.. but the role the Afram played in helping creating Modern Western Civilization through our american influence and the new world

Gravity

Banned
Daps
just remember we are not trying to down the rest of the diaspora. We are simply claiming what is ours
Thats what people like @Gravity is not getting. He'll get his in a second:demonic:

Also @Gravity i see you trying to advance on in this discussion
when i clearly roadblocked you with my initial post. You were ethered and reprimanded on that
But you have this LONE WOLF GIMMICK that you like to pull
Completelety relentless and adamant in your intra racial c00ning
the Hard knock life for an uncultured Afram negro:heh:

Your the worst kind of c00n

Because your essentially a TROJAN HORSE c00n pure cocaine no baking soda type of c00n

You have no Function or dignity as an african american man in respect to the problems of his people

What credentials do you have @Gravity on this board to disrespect people that have knowledge of self and culture on black culture like @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty @IllmaticDelta or myself

All you do is cry and babble on tariq nasheed threads

I dont even fukk with cornell like that. But she's right in the fact that aframs need to put us first
:russ: This is the definition of babble. The fukk are you talking about? You're not even talking in complete sentences.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:russ: This is the definition of babble. The fukk are you talking about? You're not even talking in complete sentences.
your a c00n who doesnt have a stance or station in coherent sentences.
Show me that you know Afram culture to even speak to me. Than get back at me Zombie

Gravity

Banned
Daps
your a c00n who doesnt have a stance or station in coherent sentences.
Show me that you know Afram culture to even speak to me. Than get back at me Zombie
More ad hominems. I was born and raised in amerkkka dummy. I'm not about to convince you of how much AA culture I know.

Who is with you clowns besides Yvette Carnell? Name one respected black scholar or leader past/present who promotes this AA ethnocentric shyt. I need to someone smart e nough to make an intelligent coherent argument.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
More ad hominems. I was born and raised in amerkkka dummy. I'm not about to convince you of how much AA culture I know.

Who is with you clowns besides Yvette Carnell? Name one respected black scholar or leader past/present who promotes this AA ethnocentric shyt. I need to someone smart e nough to make an intelligent coherent argument.
nikka you strated with the ad hominrms
A clueless zombie uncultured afram worthless
And completely complacent in that role
And almost all african american scholars from fukking claude anderson to neely fuller promote AA looking out for AAs
Do you even know what the fukk your talking about trojan horse c00n

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Whites are literally marching in solidarity uniting their groups against all non whites while you dumb motherfukkers sit here perpetuating division amongst yours.

stop acting like aframs don't/didn't ride for other blacks while putting their race before their ethnicity/nationality

GLtV9YD.jpg

hVTKhoH.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka you strated with the ad hominrms
A clueless zombie uncultured afram worthless
And completely complacent in that role
And almost all african american scholars from fukking claude anderson to neely fuller promote AA looking out for AAs
Do you even know what the fukk your talking about trojan horse c00n
I haven't once spoken against blacks in America working together or taking pride in whatever you want to take pride in. You're arguing against a straw man because you're too gotdamn stupid to comprehend.

What I've spoken against is this idea that we should put ethnicity above race. Working with and looking out for other blacks here in America doesn't require you to put your ethnicity first. I've read and listened to Claud Anderson and obviously he promotes/teaches black American empowerment but I've never heard him speak down on pan africanism.
You're a clown:camby: