Carmelo anthony never made first team all nba in his career

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Idk about their age, but it wasn't as late. They were all very elite

2009 Dirk was the latest Dirk got over him, 2007 for Duncan, 2008 when that big 3 team happened for KG. That is just tough to beat, those guys are all top 20 players of all time

I'm mainly talking about his New York era.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I was waiting for someone to post the pic of him at the all star game when everyone had their accomplishments on their warm up jackets and his was damn near blank. He was a bully scorer for a while though, always had my respect

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Dam
I was waiting for someone to post the pic of him at the all star game when everyone had their accomplishments on their warm up jackets and his was damn near blank. He was a bully scorer for a while though, always had my respect
Wow man his jacket lack accomplishments you lack the jacket tuh

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Melo was a complete player offensively…he has some of the greatest footwork I’ve seen from a player. Guarding Melo must’ve been hell. Not only you had to deal with his strength/power but you had to figure out what move he was gonna do because he’s versatile like that.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo was a complete player offensively…he has some of the greatest footwork I’ve seen from a player. Guarding Melo must’ve been hell. Not only you had to deal with his strength/power but you had to figure out what move he was gonna do because he’s versatile like that.
Melo is top 10 all time offensively if we are going by eye test.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
He is a great scorer but he never even got to the finals or made first team all NBA, was there any year of carmelo career you could argue he was top 5 in the league? The best argument is his scoring title year and even that is very debatable as well
He was on his way after the 08 Olympics when he came in guns blazing in the 2008 season.

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to zoom in on that shyt
BgotGUlCYAI2sJR.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As much as I Melo, im one of those guys that think ALL NBA awards dont mean anything.

If all nba awards were strictly about the player and not team success then it would mean more IMO.

Also you cant use all NBA placement to say player A was better than player B.
Example: Tatum won 1st team last year. But if everyone was healthy last year he’d be the 5th/6th best forward in the league, and most likely wouldnt make 1st team.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Has this thread devolved into Kobe vs Bron yet?

Only on the coli is melo regarded at all. He has an aesthetically pleasing game but never won anything in the nba so so one mentions him w/ the greats of this era and rightfully so.