pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Scarface>>>>

But I like Carlito's Way as well..

-anybody see that bullshyt sequel Carlito's Way Part II with puffy in it? :rudy::laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's supposed to be a prequel, but I refuse to watch it. Am I missing out?

state property, full clip status. entertaining tho not a bad watch its on netflix

there was about a half hour of bullshyt that they coulda cut outa CW, that mightve had it seein scarface but yall are trippin. CW didnt deliver, blonde chich was wack too

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Scarface influenced more and I would put it over Carlito's Way but CW had a better flow to the movie and Sean Penn's acting was :krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarface? Yall are really putting scarface up there like that? Man it was entertaining and all but cmon. Shyt is it cuz this is a hip hop forum? Scarface is your average rags to riches story that's been done a hundred times before and a hundred times since.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Carlitos way is very good movie. I think i tend to nit pick it more than scarface which is kind of a B movie and cult status so i forgive its shortcomings. . Both movies simp a worthless white broad which in Carlitos way is more annoying to me for some reason lol...

The cinematography is great in Carlitos Way and i like Sean Penns performance. But i do like the low budget feel and Pacinos grittyness, Scarface has that classic feel to it and i would have to choose SCARFACE for its sometimes goofy but EPIC atmosphere.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was about a half hour of bullshyt that they coulda cut outa CW, that mightve had it seein scarface but yall are trippin. CW didnt deliver, blonde chich was wack too

:beli:

Viggo Mortensen's 5 minute performance shyts on anyone outside of Pacino's acting in Scarface.

Pacino
Penn
Guzman
Even John Leguizamo's goofy ass did his thing.

Scarface is undoubtedly more iconic, but it's not the better movie.