Carlee Russell turned into Jamarcus Russell and found guilty

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you do know people have jobs and kids. Shes not 13 years old where she can show up like this is a summer job. 100 extra hours when you grown ain't no walk in the park

100 hours ain't shyt...I think I had 50 hours when I got in trouble back in the 2000s.

I did that shyt in like a month going to a damn park picking up trash on a Saturday talking shyt.

I also picked up trash on the highways with a crew ....lite work...

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
100 hours ain't shyt...I think I had 50 hours when I got in trouble back in the 2000s.

I did that shyt in like a month going to a damn park picking up trash on a Saturday talking shyt.

I also picked up trash on the highways with a crew ....lite work...
I've known a few people who lucked up and got community service time cleaning at churches. nikkas didn't have to show up. Just call and pastor log them hours.

I met one. Breh said " I don't believe in working for free. We not in slavery times"

:banderas:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Blacc women are not oppressed in America. They piggy bacc off the oppression and discrimination that blacc males face

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I've known a few people who lucked up and got community service time cleaning at churches. nikkas didn't have to show up. Just call and pastor log them hours.

I met one. Breh said " I don't believe in working for free. We not in slavery times"

:banderas:

As opposed to sitting in jail?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, good for the judge not throwing her into jail. It was dumb but not deadly, not really harmful and her paying back the resources used is a fair punishment.

Something in the food or culture is :picard: because she looks rough for 25

Daps
When I get some time, I wanna read back through the Carlee and the Brick Girl threads. It's :banderas: to see everybody being so wrong, even myself, and then watch the tide slowly turn as everybody realizes the truth.