Tampa
:flabbynsick::ohhh:

:flabbynsick::wow:

chubby-woman-running-pose-cartoon-character_1308-146548.jpg

:flabbynsick:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Lawyer should have asked them to commute her sentence if she would be willing to committed to a state hospital.

The thing with that is from what i hear folks dont try that insanity defense shyt all like that because its actually lowkey worse than prison.

Locked up some some truly demonically deranged and highly dangerous people who did the most gruesome things(like the dude who ripped his roommates eyes out :damn:). Then there is the fact they could keep her as long as they see fit. On the other hand that could work in her favor if they deemed her a non risk, which despite all her weirdo shyt i dont think it could be argued in good faith that she is a danger to herself or others, at least not to the point of long term institutionalization.

Honestly though she should just apologize, take whatever punishment they wanna give her, and at least take a little wisdom out from this ordeal.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It don't like rough accents like that. Would you care to explain the video miss😁
I love Pink Book Lessons. I received a heart in her comment section once or twice. :ehh:

Her accent isnt rough at all. Its quite pleasant, very much in line with what I call a 'clean' Southern accent: gentle lilt that s not too hard to decipher. Sing- songy almost. My college-educated, middle- upper middle class fam in SC have a similar accent. I pick it up easily bc, linguistically, my dialect and theirs stem from the same linguistic tree.

Where you from that that's a "rough" accent? :mjpls: