Carlee Russell turned into Jamarcus Russell and found guilty

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

dd9da328ace6439381c3829238a4686c_md.png
RAW. WW3 on tha twat. www.babynames.com.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is a good thing, the fact that this is alabama you know they are going to make a scapegoat out of her.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't get out the house to get to the gym no more. She was keeping it right and tight before.

Past couple of months she been stuck in the house eating.
Besides the gym.
She could’ve got her nutrition/sleep right at home.

Calisthenics, treadmill, stationary bike, poo shiesty masked up for a daily jog

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't get it ...how does the not guilty plea work if you literally did it? If not,who else did the damn hoax?
Legal proceedings are weird like that.

Because a charge isn't as simple as "you caused a hoax." Her "not guilty" plea is basically, "I'm not guilty of that combination of things ya'll charging me for."

Carlee was found guilty of false reporting to law enforcement authorities and falsely reporting an incident

These specific charges come with specific punishments. Yea, she fukked up, but, she's claiming she didn't fukk up to the standards that she should be in jail or fined that much.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Legal proceedings are weird like that.

Because a charge isn't as simple as "you caused a hoax." Her "not guilty" plea is basically, "I'm not guilty of that combination of things ya'll charging me for."

These specific charges come with specific punishments. Yea, she fukked up, but, she's claiming she didn't fukk up to the standards that she should be in jail or fined that much.
Oh ok.