Zdt5f9b.jpg

LnzJZkh.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There's no middle ground with haitians, either they are ultra c00n or black panthers :heh:
Pretty much :manny:
And trust me.... you havent met the real hardcore ones. Some of them cats still on that "koupé tèt. Boulé kay" steez when it comes to whites. We (the level headed haitians) gotta keep them clones under control and outta sight or else what you see now in haiti (the violence) would look like a peaceful gathering of nuns.
Tourist would never come to Haiti. :russ:Hell they view tourism as a form of slavery serving white foreigners coming to get some sun.
They look at Jamaicans and Bahamians making $$ in the tourism industry as ultimate sellouts. Them cats still be walking around with Machetes approaching every white person they see on some "that wasnt no earthquake. You whte pigs did this":heh:

For those who dont know "koupé tèt. Boulé kay" is the chant the slaves chanted during theinitial rebellion in 1791 as they marched through the plantations and killed the masters.
"Koupé tèt. Boulé kay" = Cut their heads off and burn their homes

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There's no middle ground with haitians, either they are ultra c00n or black panthers :heh:
Like this chick i follow on FB. I fear for white people if she ever gains momentum and power. Dont let the smile fool you. There would be blood.Lots of blood. She's one of them "fukk tourism. it's just another form of servitude" type haitians

ML_7.jpg

37a_Zili.jpg

nago.jpg

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Like this chick i follow on FB. I fear for white people if she ever gains momentum and power. Dont let the smile fool you. There would be blood.Lots of blood. She's one of them "fukk tourism. it's just another form of servitude" type haitians

ML_7.jpg

37a_Zili.jpg

nago.jpg

I agree with you that Haiti should be self-sufficient like Cuba. IMO Haiti needs a Fidel Castro like figure.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

ML_7.jpg

37a_Zili.jpg

nago.jpg

It's very well known in NJ and SoFla DO NOT FUKK WITH HAITIANS! :bryan: I was there prior to the earthquake, very underrated country. The views from Cape Haitian :banderas: