jA3L9WD.jpg

S9YvRCc.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I love my AA women and consider them #1 but like I said I need to stop neglecting my other women. I also need to stop neglecting Miami.:Ohlord: Anyways she calls herself Miss Daphnée Renae and she reps Ayiti.:Ohlord:

xxnHg22.jpg

PdhJ6TO.jpg

zdFJ8Rp.jpg

Z4OoVEf.jpg

NyYVAKT.jpg

J9uxQ8E.jpg

F3yHeHI.jpg

o8zuurR.jpg

JFjKDL8.jpg

2RxoO1E.jpg

mGwI4hZ.jpg

7RntcrX.jpg

3gxy6lX.jpg

TC39gvv.gif

BIxSfL8.jpg

DGlo9jU.gif

5B35IXL.jpg

EcpZr8o.jpg

yD3HuiO.jpg

giphy.gif

Would dance Kompa to her before a nice nut in....:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Haitian:​

YJOg7BC.jpg
LY0ewjk.jpg
o Bondye:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: Man I need to up my creole...
Dèt m'ap fè, m'paka péyé, non manman :noah:
These are them hips (the GAWD) Coupé Cloué and Maurice Sixto warned us about in these songs and stories, haitian brehs. Those are them "bankrupcy hips". shyt make you sell all your inheritance . Sell all your inherited land, cows and mules to please it :mjcry:
R.I.P. both these wise men who warned us

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Curaçao has DANGEROUS hidden gems...

lw43Ug3.png

CIzJIXa.jpg

CExfsfG.jpg

kcrr4hZ.jpg

tyUxMoi.jpg

n7QMd4A.jpg
Im sure many of you haitian brehs have heard about how in the 80s, haitian "komèsans" used to buy go buy cheap products in Curacao and come sell them in Haiti. My mom was one of them.

I remember when i was younger my mom used to travel all over the caribbean with me and i went to Curacao with her a couple of times. Young lad was just like 5 or 6 or 7 at themost but i knew then that my pennis wasnt just for peepee because we'd be at the open-air markets and some bad brawds would walk by and i could feel my sh!t move. Right then i knew there was something to it.
Come to think of it...I Wonder why my dad was when we'd be gone to the market for them long hours. :jbhmm:Dudes used to always be like "nah ya'll go ahead. i'm gonna...wonder around a bit :jawalrus:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
A thick Zoe. She calls herself @iam.papizgirl

8x6vX3k.jpg

IMHO Haitians have among the GOAT BBW.:aaaah::aaaah::aaaah:
Yeah she one of them thick haitian country-girl type bodies. Fanm Aquin. Fanm Aux-Cayes. Fanm Port-Salut. They strong cause they're used to lifting big buckets of water and sh!t. :russ:

@Dip I think one of us needs to take a trip to Miami. If you do take the trip then I welcome you to have my left overs. :smile:
Go there on May 18th for fête du drapeau (Haitian flag day) and eat.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dèt m'ap fè, m'paka péyé, non manman :noah:
These are them hips (the GAWD) Coupé Cloué and Maurice Sixto warned us about in these songs and stories, haitian brehs. Those are them "bankrupcy hips". shyt make you sell all your inheritance . Sell all your inherited land, cows and mules to please it :mjcry:
R.I.P. both these wise men who warned us

lol! Anyways more Haitians.

fg3evnl.jpg

6RVr0aX.jpg

giphy.gif

khmUaOf.jpg

JdDG6Yr.jpg

rtSSgGd.jpg

SvZd5dR.jpg

2ImcTZp.jpg

tjtY3Sn.jpg

z8fKalU.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah she one of them thick haitian country-girl type bodies. Fanm Aquin. Fanm Aux-Cayes. Fanm Port-Salut. They strong cause they're used to lifting big buckets of water and sh!t. :russ:
Factzzzzz. Most Haitian women I seen while thick are shaped VERY good even the older ones.:wow:

And not only are they strong but they are also into American football for some reason. The women posted is into football.:wow: This Haitian women knew more about American football than me.

Go there on May 18th for fête du drapeau (Haitian flag day) and eat.

Noted. :ehh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Factzzzzz. Most Haitian women I seen while thick are shaped VERY good even the older ones.:wow:

And not only are they strong but they are also into American football for some reason. The women posted is into football.:wow: This Haitian women knew more about American football than me.
I cant front. When it comes to Caribbean BBWs, tho. Bahamian chicks seems to have that sh!t on lock. Like my boy Harvey used to say "Them some biiiiig b!tches but they look goooooood". This mofo also got babies by 4 of them from living in BH for like 1 year . One of them was some minister's daughter. he banned from the island:pachaha:

When it comes to caribbean BBWs only

Bahamas, Gayanna and Haiti in that other. The other islands thrive more with the fine skinny ones.

This one here my Bahamian homeboy wants me to holler at. She thick as fukk. Big BBW type. Shes a doctor too. We had linked up years back but i didnt fukk. Long story. Anyway my boy said she keeps asking about he and he's texted me her number 4 times the last 3 months. Just need to set some time aside and holler.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wait.. dont tell me nobody never put you on to may 18th i Miami before.

Two days i'd recommend in Miami. May 18th fest (Haitian flag day) and Calle Ocho fest (latino music fest but includes haitian too). go and LIVE, breh.

Those two and that festival i told you about in Costa Rica .

rick_james_enjoy_yourselfs.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I cant front. When it comes to Caribbean BBWs, tho. Bahamian chicks seems to have that sh!t on lock. Like my boy Harvey used to say "Them some biiiiig b!tches but they look goooooood". This mofo also got babies by 4 of them from living in BH for like 1 year . One of them was some minister's daughter. he banned from the island:pachaha:

When it comes to caribbean BBWs only

Bahamas, Gayanna and Haiti in that other. The other islands thrive more with the fine skinny ones.

This one here my Bahamian homeboy wants me to holler at. She thick as fukk. Big BBW type. Shes a doctor too. We had linked up years back but i didnt fukk. Long story. Anyway my boy said she keeps asking about he and he's texted me her number 4 times the last 3 months. Just need to set some time aside and holler.
:obama: