wdSnH39.jpg
She's cool but she's has so much work done :picard:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's very well known in NJ and SoFla DO NOT FUKK WITH HAITIANS! :bryan: I was there prior to the earthquake, very underrated country. The views from Cape Haitian :banderas:
South Haiti >> North Haiti IMO.

Check out Port-Salut next time you're there. Deep South. And then go about 5 miles east to Camp Perrin (my dad's hometown) for the Fête Champètre festival. THEN on tire way back we all know Jacmel be popping

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
South Haiti >> North Haiti IMO.

Check out Port-Salut next time you're there. Deep South. And then go about 5 miles east to Camp Perrin (my dad's hometown) for the Fête Champètre festival. THEN on tire way back we all know Jacmel be popping

Yeah South Haiti is where all the dimes are at.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah South Haiti is where all the dimes are at.
I wouldnt say that.

Couple of chicks i met are from the North. I like them too like this one i know named ALberta that i like. Had a super crush on homegirl. We ended up fukking a few times and i was all in love like :wub: and sh!t thinking we were gonna be together.
But all she does is use me for d!ck when she wants to. :mjcry:
Think she and her Family are from Saint-Marc. Not quite all the way North like Au-Cap (aka Cap Haitian) but still way north.

Now there is this other cutie that i like and chat with sometimes of FB. I met her a few times but i just found out they are very good friends so i hope she dont cock-block. YOu know haitian women talk too fukkin much so im sure if i ask the friend out she'll find out and ..."

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wouldnt say that.

Couple of chicks i met are from the North. I like them too like this one i know named ALberta that i like. Had a super crush on homegirl. We ended up fukking a few times and i was all in love like :wub: and sh!t thinking we were gonna be together.
Think she and her Family are from Saint-Marc. Not quite all the way North like Au-Cap (aka Cap Haitian) but still way north.

Now there is this other cutie that i like and chat with sometimes of FB. I met her a few times but i just found out they are very good friends so i hope she dont cock-block. YOu know haitian women talk too fukkin much so im sure if i ask the friend out she'll find out and ..."

All I know is that I heard most of the dymes were in the South.:yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I wouldnt say that.

To keep it 100 Haitian women for the most part seem to be a horny bunch. It seemed age isn't a big deal, I got offered a 3some by this 30+ chick and this barely legal teen (at least in the US) when I was in a hotel in PAP, the only thing I would say about the Haitian women in Haiti is that they are more raw, they don't really shave their armpits and legs for the most part it seemed, especially the older women. But beautiful skin tone and super friendly. I was embarrased because I had heard so many bad stories I got off the plane with the :birdman: face expected to get robbed and murked on site, but nothing like that. Man I felt so silly thinking about it now, truly a beautiful country and a beautiful people. Personally I think Haitians are more scared of Haiti than non-Haitians, they are the ones spreading all the horror stories :pachaha: I heard a lot of good things about Jacmel and Labadee, will check it out if/when I go back again.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Personally I think Haitians are more scared of Haiti than non-Haitians, they are the ones spreading all the horror stories
FALSE

Well there is SOME truth to it in a way. But here is the deal. Haitian radio stations here that report all the instability but make it seem like it's more widespread than it actually is. At the same time the american media does always portray haiti in a bad way. So for mofos who dont go home often haiti is like a black box that they are shook of because it's far from the peaceful corner they remember from their childhood.

Anyway i wont get into this much for the sake of not derailing the thread

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
FALSE

Well there is SOME truth to it in a way. But here is the deal. Haitian radio stations here that report all the instability but make it seem like it's more widespread than it actually is. At the same time the american media does always portray haiti in a bad way. So for mofos who dont go home often haiti is like a black box that they are shook of because it's far from the peaceful corner they remember from their childhood.

Anyway i wont get into this much for the sake of not derailing the thread
I remember watching a standup of a guy who said something similar about Haiti
Then he contrasted with Jamaicans who always say "Jamaica nice mon" when it's not lol

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Guyanese:
E8QswI2.jpg

NtbV8mx.jpg

httOPs7.jpg

0XpQZMs.jpg

UDtszGQ.jpg

Lx2szxC.jpg

XxMW4ij.jpg

Yeah Guyanese are BADLY underrated... I keep seeing dymes after dymes.:whoo:

Forget women from Curacao women from Guyana should be in the conversation when it comes to the top 5 Caribbean women. These pics are just the appetizers...
Compared to Trini DR Cuba Jamaica PR Haiti etc. I don't see where Guyana creeps into top 5 :yeshrug:

Plus they South American :troll:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Compared to Trini DR Cuba Jamaica PR Haiti etc. I don't see where Guyana creeps into top 5 :yeshrug:

Plus they South American :troll:
Guyana be having some of them dark chocolate BBW honeys that make you go :ohlawd:
I dated 2 of them. Lovely little things and they love taking care of men too. As one Guyanese lady once told "in guyanese culture we dont raise women. We raise wives"

Edit: Correction only one of them was a BBW. The other one was a thick little shorty about 140-150 lbs