Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-The court documents allege that Cardi B's best friend Yonette Respass, aka 'Star Brim,' ordered her subordinates in the 59 Brims gang to commit a violent assault against the sisters at the Queens club 'Angels.' Sources say Cardi B believed one of the women had an affair with her husband Offset.

Star Brim commissioned the hit from prison in Connecticut, where she was serving a sentence at the time.

Following her orders to "pop that bottle" on one of the bartenders, gang members Jeffrey Bush, Louis Love and Rodolfo Zambrano went to the club on August 15, 2018, and filmed themselves beating one of the sisters. However on seeing the attack, prosecutors say Star Brim was "dissatisfied," and discussed whether it was vicious enough or whether the 59 Brims needed to attack again.

Two week later, Cardi B herself went to the strip club where the sisters work. This time, the women allegedly had glass bottles and alcoholic drinks thrown at them, and one of their heads slammed into the bar, Acting District Attorney John M. Ryan alleges.
:mjlol:

They are definitely going after her

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like I was listening like does this chick know police can pull all this up?
:why:
:francis: You're reading my mind - that Queenzflip interview and the phone interview that she did with Taxstone, I said in my head at the time; I wish this bih would just shut the f up - why can't she control her mouth. There's always a bored DT in the background whose sole purpose of a job is to take notes off interviews and call ups like this.
:dahell:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
told you. her hands are DEFINITELY not clean.
all that bird talking that she does on social media - all day and all night.
especially when she's high as fuk
:deadrose::dead:
If Cardi get a case oh well, she wanted to rep the gang this comes with it. She got those girls beat up because offset couldn’t keep his dikk in his pants how stupid can you be.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Court documents in the strip club case say Cardi B, Tawana Jackson-Morel and Jeffrey Bush coordinated via social media the date, time and location of the assault on Rachel and Sarah Wattley. Prosecutors alleged that Cardi B and Jackson-Morel discussed payment for the assault which Bush had videotaped. Jackson-Morel and Bush also pleaded not guilty.
--
how dumb is this
:hhh::gucci:
Wow, Cardi about to get swept soon:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If Cardi get a case oh well, she wanted to rep the gang this comes with it. She got those girls beat up because offset couldn’t keep his dikk in his pants how stupid can you be.
yup.. agreed 100,
it's fuk her dumbass too, over her second rate rapper who couldn't stop fukking off randoms. She's going to beat and try to body the 2 girls involved but still get back with her "husband" to reconcile - wtf kind of sense does that make?? He's the one that she's married to, not them. Deal with him on his level bc Ratchets are going to ratchet regardless.
:what: