Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Welp she better snitch if she trying to be apart of daughters early years

Damn shame I don't get why nikkaz in my city still banging ....it never fails they all get swooped up by the feds in the long run

Edit:. Damn they calling her the god mother of the shyt
When Tekashi n them got jammed up she announced her set to the world like a fukkin dumbass reiterating shyt.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've been picking up everybody no matter how small, subsets of subsets, sets; everybody - OMBs, PNVs, Folks, GDs, Hats, .. the latest was the kid that was shot in the head a few weeks back on Facebook Live which I think pre-empted this latest sweep. They're even picking up the holsters - females who hung around who would hold the guns for them. They're bagging the baby mothers of the members - anyone with any affiliation. There's like 80-100 count indictments rolling around.
There fishing for sure

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cardi ain't flipping, she got nothing to do with this. She was never anything more than just a chick that fukked nikka in the set. Star tho was putting in work
I knew Star was done the minute that she went on Queenzflip, running her mouth.
Bad thing is she talked about her mother not raising her, now the cycle continues bc she's pregnant and about to give birth- then go to lockup after she delivers the baby. Cardi is not putting up any bail money for her either, I can see it now (if bail is even set for Star, bc the judges haven't been setting any bail or ROR'ing the defendants caught up in this) bc Cardi is already backtracking from her affiliation. I don't think Cardi's hands are clean, at all, but she hasn't been caught up in anything recent for them to rely on.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad thing is she talked about her mother not raising her, now the cycle continues bc she's pregnant and about to give birth- then go to lockup after she delivers the baby. Cardi is not putting up any bail money either, I can see it now (if bail is even set for Star, bc the judges haven't been setting any bail or ROR'ing the defendants caught up in this). I don't think Cardi's hands are clean, at all, but she hasn't been caught up in anything recent for them to rely on.

They ain't getting bail either. Nobody getting bail.

Shiit they still got Envy Caine without bail. Even tho he situation wasn't major.

All them Woo and Choos that got indicted ain't getting bail. They not playing

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad thing is she talked about her mother not raising her, now the cycle continues bc she's pregnant and about to give birth- then go to lockup after she delivers the baby. Cardi is not putting up any bail money for her either, I can see it now (if bail is even set for Star, bc the judges haven't been setting any bail or ROR'ing the defendants caught up in this) bc Cardi is already backtracking from her affiliation. I don't think Cardi's hands are clean, at all, but she hasn't been caught up in anything recent for them to rely on.
One thing to look for is if cardi pays for her lawyer

if she doesn’t then she’s confident nothing can get her

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to NY but god damn man....it seems virtually impossible to claim a set or even be affiliated with a gang out there these days without the FBI scooping up like 50 people at a time. Not that the gang shyt is smart anywhere....but it seems 100x more risky in NY when it comes to this type of shyt.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One thing to look for is if cardi pays for her lawyer

if she doesn’t then she’s confident nothing can get her

Nah man....people have lawyers on retainer breh. Hell, I know people that do, and aren't remotely on the same level financially as Cardi B.

Anyway, she needs a lawyer regardless.

Fred.