Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Who do yall think the West Coast tough guys "check in" with when they're in the city? Big bloods or big crips. And yes, they all check in
No they don't

At some point, the gangs need to incorporate and become non-profits or businesses like Killer Mike was suggesting with what he was doing with the Crips and Crip-A-Cola.
This what Big U trying to do

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feds been doing a sweep of every gang in every city except LA and Chi shyt wild :ohhh:
The shyt is so deep-rooted in them cities the chief of police probably lowkey a VL or a Blood or sumn, lol, dead ass. But yeah, NYC is about to be a wrap, like 20 gang sweeps the last year or 2

Last edited:

Niqq101

Rookie
Daps
The shyt is so deep-rooted in them cities the chief of police probably lowkey a VL or a Blood or sumn, lol, dead ass. But yeah, NYC is about to be a wrap, like 20 gang sweeps the last year or 2
Been to Cali lmao but I ain’t know how deep rooted it is till I met a couple bouncers and club owners that are affiliated I’m like damn :ohhh: