Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
All this shyt is why I'm cool with "gate keepers" .. A lot of these new celebrities shouldn't even be on the platforms they on. They street trash and have little to no real talent. Killings, robberies, and gang shyt is way too prominently promoted.....shyt bring back the talented "Studio Gangsters" .... No but for real " You always get what u deserve. The way I heard this Star Brim character talking on some interview a fee months back this news makes me glad. fukk street trash

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
At some point, the gangs need to incorporate and become non-profits or businesses like Killer Mike was suggesting with what he was doing with the Crips and Crip-A-Cola.
They already do that stuff. Well certain members.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All this shyt is why I'm cool with "gate keepers" .. A lot of these new celebrities shouldn't even be on the platforms they on. They street trash and have little to no real talent. Killings, robberies, and gang shyt is way too prominently promoted.....shyt bring back the talented "Studio Gangsters" .... No but for real " You always get what u deserve. The way I heard this Star Brim character talking on some interview a fee months back this news makes me glad. fukk street trash

She was actually remorseful and self aware the few times I heard her talk

She sounded like she thought there was a chance of shyt popping back up to get her

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These rappers in NYC don't understand that for the NYPD/FEDs this is a HUNTING SPORT for them and these rappers are their trophies. They already got Bobby, 69 and a few others as their trophies. They wanna see which next big star they can nab. Its a game and now they eyeing Cardi.
NYs murder count didn't go from over 2200 to 300 per year by arresting rappers. Sets, crews and all that get knocked all the time. The fact that rappers are affiliated with some of them is just icing on the cake.

The dudes that target rappers go directly after the rappers, they don't build major federal cases on 50 people to get 1 rapper.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was actually remorseful and self aware the few times I heard her talk

She sounded like she thought there was a chance of shyt popping back up to get her

:comeon:

She had some females attacked and then had them attacked again because the first one wasn't rough enough..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
NYs murder count didn't go from over 2200 to 300 per year by arresting rappers. Sets, crews and all that get knocked all the time. The fact that rappers are affiliated with some of them is just icing on the cake.

The dudes that target rappers go directly after the rappers, they don't build major federal cases on 50 people to get 1 rapper.
Yeah they (well the state considering these are state charges) actually offered to drop this to a Class A misdemeanor but Cardi's dumbass chose to fight it. Doubt such an offer would have been made if they really wanted to go after Cardi. In fact this state case wouldn't even be going on if the feds wanted her they have told the state to kill it and they would have picked it up on this RICO.