Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Somebody knocked Star up? I wanted to be that dude:noah:. I hope she beats this case. I'm starting to feel like Cardi B the female 69. In reality brehs run her ass and getting paid off her :mjlit:. NYC has the best extortionist in the biz. I slute you nikkas:salute:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on the internet clowning bloods and crips in New York and other areas are hilarious, lol. It sounds amazing online...but you wouldn't want to play that in real life and talk that around them, you would definitely wake up on Mars. Who do yall think the West Coast tough guys "check in" with when they're in the city? Big bloods or big crips. And yes, they all check in

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Somebody knocked Star up? I wanted to be that dude:noah:. I hope she beats this case. I'm starting to feel like Cardi B the female 69. In reality brehs run her ass and getting paid off her :mjlit:. NYC has the best extortionist in the biz. I slute you nikkas:salute:

69 n his broad tellin on everybody

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Bloods the biggest street gang in NYC. But if they keep this up... I can see either Crips or even Latin Kings taking over. I know many will look at me crazy with the latter lol but I heard they are making a resurgence at least in Uptown and the Bronx due to the Trinitarios getting hit up by the authorities.

Latin Kings will never get da island or Up North again. And Crips can barely live Up North.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People on the internet clowning bloods and crips in New York and other areas are hilarious, lol. It sounds amazing online...but you wouldn't want to play that in real life and talk that around them, you would definitely wake up on Mars. Who do yall think the West Coast tough guys "check in" with when they're in the city? Big bloods or big crips. And yes, they all check in

Look at this cool guy here yall

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Her story is sad asf

She said she would never be a blood if her mom wasnt beating her ass at home and breaking her ribs

I'm raising my kids in some nice ass suburbs man

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Bloods the biggest street gang in NYC. But if they keep this up... I can see either Crips or even Latin Kings taking over. I know many will look at me crazy with the latter lol but I heard they are making a resurgence at least in Uptown and the Bronx due to the Trinitarios getting hit up by the authorities.

Them nikkas too strung out to take over anything:mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star is out on federal supervised release and a new case and they letting her stay home to have her baby. If they had all this info and serious charges against her she would be in jail. They don’t let nobody stay home to have no baby.
It’s a huge case and there buttering her up