Daps
Reppin
LBC
the biggest cap I ever seen.
you trolling anyway
images

DUqmO13U0AEhgU7
She looks the same.
Obviously better with makeup but the same.
Yall are acting as if she is unrecognizable. She's an average chick and that's part of the reason she has the following she does.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Damn :picard: y’all must have history

Yea she went on a rant one day and told everyone she wanted my "spot." But then apparently on the road there she took a wrong turn and ended up as the WOAT. Lol Don't mind her. She's just in her feeling because she can't insult her way into people's hearts.

She's frustrated and lonely. She can't help herself.
:russ:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
it's not just her, it's most celebrities. We see them with makeup, but that's not what their men see at home. That's why they get cheated on so much. Dudes get with these slores for p*ssy and when they get tired of fukking them(and you will with any chick that you're fukking twice a day) then it's time to move on. In life, get you a nice average chick that's not gonna embarrass you in the long run.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn :picard: y’all must have history
The droid does- I’m speaking facts . Under all that injections and bot parts, makes you think why one would get so defensive
:jbhmm:
Hate to be the woat in actual life where everything about said “female” is fake, tucked, and fukked- even the personality. Been aggie since her before and before exposure. I’m just wondering how one could get all that work done and still miss the face. Then brag on a site from thread to thread acting like the shyt isn’t enhanced.

Yep. Lasik, BBL, laser hair removal and boobs. I'm an android.

Travel was cool. Went to the DR and had a wonderful doctor. Recovery was hell. Recovering from lipo is the worst. 6 months before you really feel like yourself but it went smoothly. The results are great. It's been a little over 3 years and my butt is as big as ever. It honestly changed the way my body functions. Now if I gain any weight it goes straight to my butt and thighs. I went into surgery at 130lbs. Now I'm 145 and that 15 went to my hips, butt thighs. The fat shouldn't reabsorb unless your doctor doesn't know what he or she is doing.

Last edited:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Fake ass booty she must went and got shots. I'm an expert on chicks asses and her ass was not that fat on Love and Hip hop and wasn't even that fat when we saw her naked
She got her booty done when she was a stripper in one of those back door office she admitted it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The mental illness and sheer insecurity while projecting the fuk out of this thread. Makes sense now.
:picard::mjtf:
I consider my BBL as a long term investment. Sure I could spend the rest of my life in the gym trying to get a body type I would never accomplish and trying to always monitor what I eat to keep a flat stomach more than likely falling off at some point b/c of a busy schedule or I could spend 6 months out of my life to recover from a procedure that will leave me with a permanently "fit looking" body as long as I keep a reasonable diet. :yeshrug: I choose the latter. A lot of women younger than me walking around with guts and rolls talking about they work out or headed back to the gym.:francis: Honestly, the procedure lifted a burden off my shoulders. I never wonder do I look good. I don't spend a lot of time or energy on my looks. I workout to increase my endurance and keep my heart rate up. I never wonder about keeping the attention of a man, gaining a few pounds or looking bad in general. I also will never have to worry about the the side effects and diseases caused by fat surrounding internal organs. It's one of the best investments I ever made.
tenor.gif