Cardi B Appreciation Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
she look much better

that aint nothin walkin down roosevelt breh you def a transplant lol

thas a fordham bird easy.

it wasnt address specific at all. he named an avenue in a boro. its like if he said rodeo drive in beverly hills or south beach miami

post that sh!t u lyin pos

cant speak for others but im not into ugly btches wit plastic parts so im on badder tings

honestly your in the minority because the only thing keeping this bravado afloat publically is fame. during LNHH people said she was fug etc

what is the acronym for good

Only on this board where ya'll pretend to be perfect yet get no bunz. She has millions of fan that are perfectly happy with the way she looks.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
it wasnt address specific at all. he named an avenue in a boro. its like if he said rodeo drive in beverly hills or south beach miami

my response would’ve been the same. It’s funny to me when avenues and roads are suggested to see chicks that look better than *insert celebrity or IG model*

You could just say, “You can find random chicks that looks better than Cardi in many major cities.”

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You should be able to tell how a woman looks without makeup by looking at her. You dudes need to get off Instagram.
Ya'll are weird. She looks exactly the same to me. Make up doesn't make her look no better or nor worse.
These dudes don't interact with enough females in real life. It becomes more and more obvious with every post.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
the biggest cap I ever seen.
you trolling anyway
images

DUqmO13U0AEhgU7

Why didn't you use the photos in the OP to prove your point? Why you use the worst screenshot you can find? Lol She didn't look bad enough to prove your point in those?

Looks like the same person to me with foundation and photo editing. It's about to be 2020 and ya'll still can't see pass make up? Still falling for everything. Honestly I think the pictures in the OP are pretty close to the maked up. If you were talking about Oprah I could see your point. But all they did was covered up her dark circles.

:deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:comeon: She looks way better with makeup stop it
Ugly bytches shouldn’t be giving advice, of course she’s going to gas her. Birds of a feather, chirp together. Can’t make this shyt up- fugly stripper thots with build it bodies trying to defend their kind. Knowing damn well...
:laff:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ugly bytches shouldn’t be giving advice, of course she’s going to gas her. Birds of a feather, chirp together. Can’t make this shyt up- fugly stripper thots with build it bodies trying to defend their kind. Knowing damn well...
:laff:

Damn :picard: y’all must have history

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Why didn't you use the photos in the OP to prove your point? Why you use the worst screenshot you can find? Lol She didn't look bad enough to prove your point in those?

Looks like the same person to me with foundation and photo editing. It's about to be 2020 and ya'll still can't see pass make up? Still falling for everything. Honestly I think the pictures in the OP are pretty close to the maked up. If you were talking about Oprah I could see your point. But all they did was covered up her dark circles.

:deadmanny:
her nose is contoured, she has 2 whole brand new eye lashes...stop trolling.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn :picard: y’all must have history
Nahhh I just find the irony highly amusing how triggered she sounds still traumatized off her facial exposal on this site “bbbutt bbb she’s not thattttt bad..” both of them look hideous as fuk getting aggie bc people are calling it for what it is

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You should be able to tell how a woman looks without makeup by looking at her. You dudes need to get off Instagram.

These dudes don't interact with enough females in real life. It becomes more and more obvious with every post.

Pretty much. I think most of them are just looking to talk shyt. She actually looks better than I thought she would. Unlike most women her make up really isn't hiding anything. A little darkness under the eyes and even that is minimal.