Cardi B Appreciation Thread

Daps
dDB.gif
Im completely dead!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the second part. The first part...nah not anymore. It's getting harder to tell now
now? Makeup hasn't made enormous strides over the past few decades. :skip: It's makeup not an internal combustion engine.:mjgrin: We'll agree to disagree on that one my man. I'm talking about makeup not angles and photoshop.:pachaha:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
now? Makeup hasn't made enormous strides over the past few decades. :skip: It's makeup not an internal combustion engine.:mjgrin: We'll agree to disagree on that one my man. I'm talking about makeup not angles and photoshop.:pachaha:

Makeup has def made strides in recent years. Before it was powder based. You can see the neckline difference. No blending none of that. Less shades and tones available. It was obvious. After it rained, some women looked like the Joker "why so serious Batman?"

Now u got contouring and wet makeup look like it's really her skin. There's makeup that shrinks pores and tightens the skin low-key. Now u rly gotta wait for homegirl's off day to know the face God gave her.

I'm just saying it's def gotten better at concealing and accentuating facial features

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pretty much. I think most of them are just looking to talk shyt. She actually looks better than I thought she would. Unlike most women her make up really isn't hiding anything. A little darkness under the eyes and even that is minimal.

I'd still nut on her i like her body outside of the injections :ehh:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Those nails are so horrible.

They certainly are interesting...

When I was younger, I might have :obama: at her choice...

Now that I’m older, though, I’m just wondering how she effectively wipes her kitty and backside after using the toilet, with the equivalent of claws on her hands.

It must be a skill, indeed.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Doesn't matter, her strengths are body -- though she went a tad too far with the ass shots -- and "freak" demeanor.

Daps
She will never not remind me of Dobby from Harry Potter.
how do these celebs have all this $$ with no muscle tone or leg definition whatsoever and diaper bootie.
fo5zkNbx_400x400.jpg

They're just average built broads that get work done. Usually small bodies compared to regular broads but they're not putting in gym time unless it's an actress starring in an action flick.