Cardi B Appreciation Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never get on the brehs must not know what women look like without makeup train but...
giphy.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
She look like she about to ask to borrow my car right quick

original-grid-image-22895-1416337385-2.jpg

she look much better

Regular schmegular

She looks like a chick you'd see walking on Roosevelt ave in Jackson Heights (Queens NY) on any normal day of the week.

As a matter of fact you'd probably walk by at least 15-20 better looking & natural spanish chicks without much make up either.

that aint nothin walkin down roosevelt breh you def a transplant lol

thas a fordham bird easy.

That is hyper-specific. MF gave an address :russ:

You can find a chick like this walking past 1374 Roosevelt Ave in Queens, NY 16670 on the left hand side Monday-Friday between the hours of 3pm-6pm

it wasnt address specific at all. he named an avenue in a boro. its like if he said rodeo drive in beverly hills or south beach miami

MOST of your favs look like shyt without makeup :yeshrug:

i seen a pic of Riri that had a nikka like :gucci:

post that sh!t u lyin pos

She still would get fukked. Don’t know what y’all on.

cant speak for others but im not into ugly btches wit plastic parts so im on badder tings

Nah ya'll just looking to shyt on her. She looks like a normal woman facially. She's not the most gorgeous but far from ugly. Ya'll just doing the most because hating is ya'lls favorite hobby.

honestly your in the minority because the only thing keeping this bravado afloat publically is fame. during LNHH people said she was fug etc

She looks good

what is the acronym for good

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
that aint nothin walkin down roosevelt breh you def a transplant lol

thas a fordham bird easy.
:scust: I ain't live in nyc for 38 years to be called a transplant. I just dont be out there on Fordham unless I'm passing by the stadium or passing through on the way to Park Chester.

The bytches in Corona /Jackson Heights >>> Bronx imo.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
She still would get fukked. Don’t know what y’all on.
Right. She still look decent. Little better with makeup obviously. nikkas want to be extra on some "but look at her pointy elbows:troll:
"
How y'all ole lady look when she run in walmart real fast?
:unimpressed:
I'm sayin. She look like she probably just hopped off a 4am flight. Nobody got time to be suited and booted for that.