Cardi B Appreciation Thread

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This ratchet ass girl is on tv now? A friend of mine showed me a video of hers and I laughed with her as much as I did at her. I thought she was a comedian playing a character, then I laughed even harder when I realized this is just how this girl is. She seems more goofy than anything though.
2:40-2:52 :mjlol:

never seen this. the bronx accent amplifies the goofiness and ratchetness to another level.

full

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Looking at just the first page of responses I don't want you all to ever question a woman's choice in thugs and other losers. I can somewhat see the appeal of a hoodrat but she is far beyond that. This is one of the myriad of reasons we are on the bottom of the totem pole; we literally except anything. A white man puts this thing in front of you all and you'd sell your souls. I would say we're a sad people but it's not all of us. But black people from ages 18-35 represent an absolutely piss poor generation and are actively helping white people drown us. White people throw us into the cesspool and we happily sink to the bottom. I know this might be too heavy for a Cardi B thread but this is the image of black women that's actively being pushed and this generation is eating it up. How can one lust after a sick parody of a woman of color?
Got damn nikka calm down. Yall always do the most. Hoes are popular nowadays, white hoes too. That's the only explanation for this

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Got damn nikka calm down. Yall always do the most. Hoes are popular nowadays, white hoes too. That's the only explanation for this

That's a lot of y'all answer to everything; "well white people do it toooooooooo." But white people are supposedly the devil so you want to emulate the behavior of the devil? Stop making excuses.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
That's a lot of y'all answer to everything; "well white people do it toooooooooo." But white people are supposedly the devil so you want to emulate the behavior of the devil? Stop making excuses.
You focusing on entirely the wrong issue breh breh. I agree it's a problem but it's more about oversexualization of women and promoting that to young girls. Amber Rose, Kardashians, etc. You wanna talk about promoting a negative image of black women take a look at worldstar

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm with you fam.

I came across this girls interview with DJ Self on YouTube/breakfast club and couldn't stomach it. I couldn't believe this girl some how managed to be famous/has a platform. shyt is really crazy. That DJ self nikka should be ashamed of hiself

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm watching this breakfast club interview... At first I didn't want to like this bytch but she seems like a chick that is so stupid that everything out her mouth is honest.

Like she's crazy and shyt but having her on your squad is not a bad thing. She stays in her lane and keeps it 2000...

I like this chick, sad to say. I like the honesty. She's ratchet, stupid, etc., but I like the chick. She seems to know who she is