Cardi B Appreciation Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She's funny afffff

A couple of years ago she would do these hilarious vids on IG about how cold it was in New York, had me dyinngggg. Her account got deleted earlier this year tho for constantly posting stripper shyt/nudes and she had to restart her page so a lot of the old funny/sexy stuff is gone :mjcry:

This ratchet ass girl is on tv now? A friend of mine showed me a video of hers and I laughed with her as much as I did at her. I thought she was a comedian playing a character, then I laughed even harder when I realized this is just how this girl is. She seems more goofy than anything though.
2:40-2:52 :mjlol:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

This ratchet ass girl is on tv now? A friend of mine showed me a video of hers and I laughed with her as much as I did at her. I thought she was a comedian playing a character, then I laughed even harder when I realized this is just how this girl is. She seems more goofy than anything though.
2:40-2:52 :mjlol:

She's goofy af but that's part of what I like about her. She doesn't take herself too seriously unlike a lot of these Instagram chicks :sas2:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came back to say:coffee:I would knock the flame off that p*ssy with very little hesitation. I don't even like these types of chicks but Cardi won me over with her
instagram skits and an interview I saw. I have already choreographed my stroke routine and everything for her.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
got home girls like her.....
loyal,will steal and take a bullet
for a nikka as long as you dont slip up
and stick a dikk in one of them.
after that you become prey like the rest
of the nikkas out here in the streets.
as tempted as ive been i've never
fukked up my free plates,drinks and weed
for some p*ssy.
they all love me.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg
True but when that moment hits it's the most ghettoiest magicalicalist, rachetorious spectaculars moments ever:mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line has me ready to make a thread based off of it. I don't know what made me say it, but I feel like it would be a waste not to use that shyt again:mjlol:

I thought it was funny and worth a quote.

:yeshrug:
:lolbron:

Somebody else said something along the lines of "I go with the piston pump with the 1-2-3-4 style then go for the long strokes after I flip her over." or something like that. I think it was in the 'whats your favorite thing about sex" thread. Dude even had working model gifs and shyt.

:russ:

Your choreograph line reminded me of that.