Cardi B Appreciation Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Looking at just the first page of responses I don't want you all to ever question a woman's choice in thugs and other losers. I can somewhat see the appeal of a hoodrat but she is far beyond that. This is one of the myriad of reasons we are on the bottom of the totem pole; we literally except anything. A white man puts this thing in front of you all and you'd sell your souls. I would say we're a sad people but it's not all of us. But black people from ages 18-35 represent an absolutely piss poor generation and are actively helping white people drown us. White people throw us into the cesspool and we happily sink to the bottom. I know this might be too heavy for a Cardi B thread but this is the image of black women that's actively being pushed and this generation is eating it up. How can one lust after a sick parody of a woman of color?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FEDBA85EA71198366805769490432_34d481b2ec3.2.1.16940478397980060779.mp4.jpg

NOPE! This hoes eyes are too tiny and close together like she has a birth defect. She also looks like she refuses to wash. Teeth fukked up too. NOPE

krioro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NL/SU
She looks cute; idfw ratchet hoes though, she annoys me when she talks, and I don't like the 85% fake body.

Having said that, I still would. :patrice:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Looking at just the first page of responses I don't want you all to ever question a woman's choice in thugs and other losers. I can somewhat see the appeal of a hoodrat but she is far beyond that. This is one of the myriad of reasons we are on the bottom of the totem pole; we literally except anything. A white man puts this thing in front of you all and you'd sell your souls. I would say we're a sad people but it's not all of us. But black people from ages 18-35 represent an absolutely piss poor generation and are actively helping white people drown us. White people throw us into the cesspool and we happily sink to the bottom. I know this might be too heavy for a Cardi B thread but this is the image of black women that's actively being pushed and this generation is eating it up. How can one lust after a sick parody of a woman of color?

You a mod, but drive that shyt to the masses :lawd:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
damn, i heard a nikka mention steakums in years!!!!!!!! :wow:
i remember me and my family use to go to grocery store and buy that shyt
we'd got some rolls, cook them steakums up and that was ya meal with some soda and fries :mjcry:

:wow:
except I just had plain sandwich bread and not rolls

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

black people from ages 18-35

now now, we have always had funky people from all ages

but

yeah mayne these are the type of females young chicks are looking up too, in the next 2 years im sure their will be another one but on a more crazy level

ah wells we living in babylon anyway :yeshrug:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Cant remember the last time I saw that much ignorance and human filth packed into a small package. and she is gonna be plastered on tv for young girls to idolize.
This is intellectual warfare. This is smallpox blankets disguised as entertainment.

Life has been turning into an episode of the Boondocks over the past few years. and Im sure theres a bunch of Riley's ready to come in here and call me gay for not falling in line.
Im okay with that tho. You can have it. This is bigger than peer pressure.

Jose-Mourinho-Applause.gif

HdXSXwc.jpg

UDMrGzI.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cant remember the last time I saw that much ignorance and human filth packed into a small package. and she is gonna be plastered on tv for young girls to idolize.
This is intellectual warfare. This is smallpox blankets disguised as entertainment.

Life has been turning into an episode of the Boondocks over the past few years. and Im sure theres a bunch of Riley's ready to come in here and call me gay for not falling in line.
Im okay with that tho. You can have it. This is bigger than peer pressure.

I quote this again many more times for the simps and hoes to get it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
got home girls like her.....
loyal,will steal and take a bullet
for a nikka as long as you dont slip up
and stick a dikk in one of them.
after that you become prey like the rest
of the nikkas out here in the streets.
as tempted as ive been i've never
fukked up my free plates,drinks and weed