Car ideas

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I want a good looking reliable car.

I have a few gs to put down on a car, and I'm looking for a new better paying job.

I do want a car with the new set features, but the cool looking cars don't have them because they're old and cost more.

The luxury cars look good, and so do the sports cars.

I was thinking Cadillac cts, maxima, and lexus.

They cost more tho and would be older.

I might just say fukk it and get the cars you suggested because they last longer and have newer features, but they're kinda vanilla to me and so many people have them ( I know I can't be too picky, but I want to buy something I like )

How do you feel about Cadillac, maxima, and Lexus?

If you have other recommendations for cars including sports, please let me know.

shyt is trash for it's asking price. Great car, test drove it, enjoyed it, beautiful interior but not worth it new. Bought a lexus sport car instead, 45-53k for a kia sedan with a v6 tt, nah breh. Not worth it. In 1-2 years they'll be at 30k, worth the wait.

OP
look at

- features - you want in a car, apple careplay, ipod/iphone compatible bluetooth, heated seats, steering wheel etc
- power - flat 4, v6, v8
- gas mileage
- reliability

Because you are a college student. I wouldn't ask you about your budget but more how much do you have at hand right now and when do you plan on paying the car off.

I suggest you buy a simple 2013 accord, camry, altima for 10k. Or get a older car for 5k and dodge the debt breh. With those cars you should only have a problem with regular maintenance. You have to realize you can buy a 50-70k car that is now 10k but it still cost the same to maintain like it was a 50-70k car (I dealt with that a few bmw and mercedes myself) Upgrade when you have a better paying job and leg room to make a better financially decision with a car.

DO NOT BUY NEW, cars are being pumped out to meet new car every lease for drivers, so new cars tank in value. A 30k-50k mileage japanese sedan is all you need if you want new and majority of the features someone your age would want.

If you want more of a sport car, let us know. But you ain't providing enough info breh.

Use www.Cargurus.com to see some options around your area.

Daps
You keep up with maintenance?
Yes I do all the maintenance myself oil changes are easy no need to have to pay 100+ to get a shop to put in full synthetic :stopitslime:

I'm self taught from taking a few auto courses in high school and YouTube I started with my first 2000 328i and bought some tools. To stay up on oil changes and switching the ignition coils and spark plugs is easy to do