Car ideas

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
How much money are you working with? We can give ideas if we don't know how much you have to spend.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I got a 300. I love it personally don’t have any complaints outside of gas mileage and haven’t had any big repairs yet
Get rid of that piece of shyt now breh, was just helping my uncle replace a torque converters on a 2014 Chrysler 300.

Most of the newer cars we work on are we uncle shop are Chrysler/Dodge and Ford. Them two brands produce some poor quality parts not meant to last the long haul. Cant believe yall nikkas still copping American knowing they reputation for being :trash::mjlol:

@Balla Cop a 1990s Lexus LS400, Acura RL, Acura Legend, Lex ES300. Them cars look cold and will last forever with little to no major maintenance. I see older Lexus and Acuras coming into my uncle shop with 230k+

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YOU GOING FOR STYLE POINTS OR RELIABLE? SEEMS LIKE THE MOST RELIABLE CARS AREN'T PRETTY. WHAT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE VEHICLE. FULL SIZE, SUV, MIDSIZE? AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WORKING WITH?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Get a Chevy Spark. Its reliable and great on gas.
EV-parts-Chevrolet-Spark.jpg

Also doubles as vagina repellent

boyboy

Pro
Daps
YOU GOING FOR STYLE POINTS OR RELIABLE? SEEMS LIKE THE MOST RELIABLE CARS AREN'T PRETTY. WHAT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE VEHICLE. FULL SIZE, SUV, MIDSIZE? AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WORKING WITH?

He can get a basic challenger or charger. Those are pretty reliable and they don't cost a ton either...entry level is about is $26k or 27k brand new.

It would help if we knew his budget. If he is talking like 8k, well that changes things. If he is talking like 70k, well again that changes things.

Style, reliability, how much bread he is working with, etc. We need to know all those things before we can make a suggestion.