Car dealer wants $3000 down and you pay $509/m

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not take advantage of the subsidized price for the phone... that's what the big name is for

Last phone I bought before this was a blackberry pearl and then I just didn't give a fukk for like 8 years :laugh:. I was paying like $30 a month and all I needed was talk and txt so I figured :manny: fukk it.

I don't think T-mobile subsidizes phones anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last phone I bought before this was a blackberry pearl and then I just didn't give a fukk for like 8 years :laugh:. I was paying like $30 a month and all I needed was talk and txt so I figured :manny: fukk it.

I don't think T-mobile subsidizes phones anymore.

Yeah they don't. They smartened up. They were taking losses.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
insurance 1k a month:wtf: people pay a little over that a year for property insurance

You must be a n*gga thats still walkin huh? My brother has a 2010 mazda and he pays $450 a month and thats full coverage insurance on it. For a BMW you are looking to pay $1000+ for FULL COVERAGE insurance. And you can't buy ANY car that has a loan on it without purchasing full coverage insurance. Property taxes are based on the neighborhood and the value of a house. For example, a property with an assessed value of $50,000 located in a municipality with a mill rate of 20 mills would have a property tax bill of $1,000 per year. Thanks for letting everyone know you don't have a house or a car!!!!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be a n*gga thats still walkin huh? My brother has a 2010 mazda and he pays $450 a month and thats full coverage insurance on it. For a BMW you are looking to pay $1000+ for FULL COVERAGE insurance. And you can't buy ANY car that has a loan on it without purchasing full coverage insurance. Property taxes are based on the neighborhood and the value of a house. For example, a property with an assessed value of $50,000 located in a municipality with a mill rate of 20 mills would have a property tax bill of $1,000 per year. Thanks for letting everyone know you don't have a house or a car!!!!

damn..smh:snoop: you didnt even have to come at me like that, you dont know what I have....and just to let you know I have my own properties have had multiple brand new bmw's...and a bmw worth more than that 7 right there as well...you sound crazy, no one is paying 12 grand a year on insurance...my premium I pay for 6 months on a car worth more than that is not even 1k...:comeon:

Before you try and diss someone lets not try to assume, and dont even try and call me out on duck tails because I know a couple people personally on the board that can back up what I just said...who the **** is paying 12k a year on car insurance, your bro must have some bad *ss credit and or live in a s***ty neighborhood, and speaking of that why are you talking about what your brother pays..

what do you pay for hot ride since you want to go in on me about "letting everyone know I dont have a house or car"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn..smh:snoop: you didnt even have to come at me like that, you dont know what I have....and just to let you know I have my own properties have had multiple brand new bmw's...and a bmw worth more than that 7 right there as well...you sound crazy, no one is paying 12 grand a year on insurance...my premium I pay for 6 months on a car worth more than that is not even 1k...:comeon:

Before you try and diss someone lets not try to assume, and dont even try and call me out on duck tails because I know a couple people personally on the board that can back up what I just said...who the **** is paying 12k a year on car insurance, your bro must have some bad *ss credit and or live in a s***ty neighborhood, and speaking of that why are you talking about what your brother pays..

what do you pay for hot ride since you want to go in on me about "letting everyone know I dont have a house or car"?

1k a month is lambo prices