Car dealer wants $3000 down and you pay $509/m

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't tryna come at u but i know if your under 25 your not gettin anything under 1k on a beamer I was givin him the benefit of the doubt as being under 25 also. My brother bought that car in 2011 thats why i used him as an example. Anybody on this site talkin about 1k a month on a lamborghini for insurance definitely doesn't own a car! :heh:

Here is some fake info used to get insurance on a 2011 BMW (i used my age though) its between $660-$800 double that for anyone under 25 and try 2-3X that much for a lamborghin!!!

bmwinsurance_zps91ddc868.jpg

do you realize that your insurance would be more than your car note??? how would that make sense...?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro im done talkin about it, car insurance is based on where you live, the make and model of the car, your driving record, the cost of repairs, plus your age. The sh#t is high because if something happens its going to cost A LOT to get it fixed. You think $100 a month insurance is gonna cover a BMW to get fixed if it gets in a car accident think about it? F#CK NO! Go to whatever site you want put in your info for a 2011 BMW your gonna get similar results so don't ask me no more.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
[FONT=&quot]

Yea something is amiss here. The math doesn't add up.

Let's say he gets the dealership to (generously) drop $3k off the price of the car, that brings it to $45,900 for the car, plus TTL and doc fee (assuming 8.625% tax, $600 license and $189 title plus $400 doc fee) he's looking at $51,047.88 out the door. With $3000 down, that brings the financed amount to $48,047.88 If we're looking at a 1.85% rate for 84 months, payments should be somewhere around $610 a month. If you stretch the loan out to 96 months (kill yourself) the payment drops to $539. Something is definitely off
:patrice:.
[/FONT]
:whoo: you in the car business breh? You know they probably gonna try to throw that GAP and Warranty on there for another $3,000

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro im done talkin about it, car insurance is based on where you live, the make and model of the car, your driving record, the cost of repairs, plus your age. The sh#t is high because if something happens its going to cost A LOT to get it fixed. You think $100 a month insurance is gonna cover a BMW to get fixed if it gets in a car accident think about it? F#CK NO! Go to whatever site you want put in your info for a 2011 BMW your gonna get similar results so don't ask me no more.

my car got hit before and i pay 200 deductible and fixed...called full coverage, you think you can walk in a dealership pick up a new car on some kmart insurance? its 10 against one on this you are the only one defending this bogus insurance rates...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wasn't tryna come at u but i know if your under 25 your not gettin anything under 1k on a beamer I was givin him the benefit of the doubt as being under 25 also. My brother bought that car in 2011 thats why i used him as an example. Anybody on this site talkin about 1k a month on a lamborghini for insurance definitely doesn't own a car! :heh:

Here is some fake info used to get insurance on a 2011 BMW (i used my age though) its between $660-$800 double that for anyone under 25 and try 2-3X that much for a lamborghin!!!

:scusthov: at y'all paying more per month than I pay in 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line is if you're about to have a kid, there's no reason to put yourself in the position to be paying out to the north of $500 for a car and then the insurance on top of that. Kids come with a lot of expenses, and each time you get that 500 dollar bill and you look at how much you have to pay for insurance, you will sit and think, "Man why in the world did I buy this car?" That $600+ a month you will have in your pocket and be able to save by not buying that car will come in very handy, especially in the event you might lose your job. You always want that cushion.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my car got hit before and i pay 200 deductible and fixed...called full coverage, you think you can walk in a dealership pick up a new car on some kmart insurance? its 10 against one on this you are the only one defending this bogus insurance rates...

:mindblown: kmart insurance?? thats you talk about 100 a month for a bmw! how am i defendin insurance rates when i done a quote the screen shot is right here!

A person that 27 is gonna pay around 500-800 for insurance on a 2011 bmw. What kinda drugs is you on?? And all you nikkas talkin about 100 a month for bmw don't own a car either!!! POPD you might can get $100 a month, but FULL coverage on a LOANED car?? FOH. Yall Still livin wit ya parents in the basement @ss nigg@s shut up. How about you go do a quote for a 2011 leaned bmw and post a screen shot fukboi

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

You guys have to understand that the city you live in plays a big part in insurance.

If you live in a bad area, you're pretty much screwed in terms of insurance premiums.

:ld:

It mostly depends on ur age and driving record. I'm out here on the south side in. Major city paying $423 every 6 months for full coverage.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:skip:

So you don't pay a deductable when something happens?

Smart phone deductable = $100-$150 plus the depreciating value of it is going to keep you far in the negative.

Car deductable =500 -$1000 plus if you don't have GAP you're only going to get what the cars worth which almost every time you're in the hole and will have a negative balance.

You a dumb asz n1gga.. when you grow up you will realize how stupid you were to finance anything.

EDIT:

I realized you are just a jew ... trying to SAVE money by skimping and pay as little as possible a month for a product when in reality you are losing at the end if you want to flip it. The difference between me and you is you are trying to save money while I'm making money. Fool

No one should need GAP insurance unless ur stupid enough to get upside down on a car. Which would only happen if ur suckered into a shytty loan with a ridiculous rate.

For example if u cop a 20k car. Put down 5k, in theory ur car should be worth more than u owe. An it should continue to be that for the duration that ur making payments.

That being said, the point of a down payment is to have some equity in the car.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Exactly! You got people like princedeeder talking s***t out of his *** yet don't know what he is talking about

And to tell the truth, my insurance was only high when I was like 22 and getting insurance under my name for the first time. As I kept getting older, it kept dropping. I got tickets before and just went to traffic school in order to not get points on my license. Never had a claim til this year when I got hit. And even that didn't raise my rate since I wasn't at fault.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I gotta side with @PrinceDeeDer here on this insurance stuff...yall must not have cars or no sh1t about them and insurance ..or live in the boonies but ya insurance can be ridiculous

Just to play around..I put in 2011 750i bmw , financed in brooklyn, NY for a 22 year old single male with a clean record and this is what numbers they spit out at me.

3094z7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I gotta side with @PrinceDeeDer here on this insurance stuff...yall must not have cars or no sh1t about them and insurance ..or live in the boonies but ya insurance can be ridiculous

Just to play around..I put in 2011 750i bmw , financed in brooklyn, NY for a 22 year old single male with a clean record and this is what numbers they spit out at me.

3094z7d.jpg

I just did a GEICO quote for the same whip where I live and they are charging me $2000 for six months. way less than what ya'll are talking about. and I just did it as if I were substituting the BMW for my whip. and I have waaayyyy more coverage than the quote you just showed.

v3j5gp.jpg

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

3094z7d.jpg

That's because you are young broke and never had your own bus seat much less a car :skip: