Daps
Reppin
NULL

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interest on anything is lost. You lost at life if college didn't teach you that.

:whew: You struggled mightily with that post.

At any rate, you're right.

Which is why I posted the two preceeding links, which not surprisingly, you ignored.
Here's some good financial advice that you will ignore.

If you had read them, you'd know there's a number of ways that you can take advantage of the low interest rates to work in your favor. Instead, you did exactly what I said you would do. The poor are so predictable. :laugh:

Stay ignant, my man. :tu:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: You struggled mightily with that post.

At any rate, you're right.

Which is why I posted the two preceeding links, which not surprisingly, you ignored.

If you had read them, you'd know there's a number of ways that you can take advantage of the low interest rates to work in your favor. Instead, you did exactly what I said you would do. The poor are so predictable. :laugh:

Stay ignant, my man. :tu:

Lol you paying a phone note and you calling me poor? :sadbron: God bless you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:

It's all in those links, breeeh. Good luck. :tu:

You still an idiot ... you're paying monthly for something that can break or be stolen at any moment. Same with the car. Your paying on something that can be destroyed or gone at any moment. You the same guy that would pay $2000 for a date. :flabbynsick:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still an idiot ... you're paying monthly for something that can break or be stolen at any moment. Same with the car. Your paying on something that can be destroyed or gone at any moment. You the same guy that would pay $2000 for a date. :flabbynsick:

Ah, so you've based this entire debate on the fact that you think that if my car is stolen, I continue to make payments? :weirdo:

That's an interesting concept. Insurance companies must be making a fukking killing out there without having to pay out any claims. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, just admit you have no idea how money works, and you have no idea what I'm talking about. Click those links, and enhance your life breh.

Or... stay ignant. :tu:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, so you've based this entire debate on the fact that you think that if my car or phone is stolen, I continue to make payments? :weirdo:

That's an interesting concept. Insurance companies must be making a fukking killing out there without having to pay out any claims. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, just admit you have no idea how money works, and you have no idea what I'm talking about. Click those links, and enhance your life breh.

Or... stay ignant. :tu:

:skip:

So you don't pay a deductable when something happens?

Smart phone deductable = $100-$150 plus the depreciating value of it is going to keep you far in the negative.

Car deductable =500 -$1000 plus if you don't have GAP you're only going to get what the cars worth which almost every time you're in the hole and will have a negative balance.

You a dumb asz n1gga.. when you grow up you will realize how stupid you were to finance anything.

EDIT:

I realized you are just a jew ... trying to SAVE money by skimping and pay as little as possible a month for a product when in reality you are losing at the end if you want to flip it. The difference between me and you is you are trying to save money while I'm making money. Fool

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:

So you don't pay a deductable when something happens?

Smart phone deductable = $100-$150 plus the depreciating value of it is going to keep you far in the negative.

Car deductable =500 -$1000 plus if you don't have GAP your only going to get what the cars worth which almost every time your in the hole and will have a negative balance.

You a dumb asz n1gga.. when you grow up you will realize how stupid you were to finance anything.

Talking about deductibles now? :laugh: You're really reaching kid, but I'll oblige.

I don't have insurance on my phone; you only buy insurance on things you can't afford to replace. That's another pro tip. :tu:

As far as car deductible, how is paying a deductible any different whether you paid cash for the car or are financing?

I realized you are just a jew ... trying to SAVE money by skimping and pay as little as possible a month for a product when in reality you are losing at the end if you want to flip it. The difference between me and you is you are trying to save money while I'm making money. Fool
Believe me, kiddo. The differences between us run far deeper than that. :laugh: FYI, if that was meant as a slight, you should consider that calling someone "a jew" in a debate about money and finances isn't exactly an insult. :tu:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking about deductibles now? :laugh: You're really reaching kid, but I'll oblige.

I don't have insurance on my phone; you only buy insurance on things you can't afford to replace. That's another pro tip. :tu:

As far as car deductible, how is paying a deductible any different whether you paid cash for the car or are financing?

Believe me, kiddo. The differences between us run far deeper than that. :laugh: FYI, if that was meant as a slight, you should consider that calling someone "a jew" in a debate about money and finances isn't exactly an insult. :tu:

:ufdup:

If you could afford to replace it you would have bought it cash in the first place.

Lmao

You just proved my point ...:ufdup:

See how easy it is to expose you're lame asz. GOODNIGHT

You prolly pay for pus$y on your credit card too huh?

Smh

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
30927904878.339160655.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
:merchant:

2011 BMW 7 SERIES 750I WESTBURY NEW YORK | Details | autogalleryimports

I like BMW's a lot. Favorite car 2nd to Audi s5. However, I like the 6 series more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

You lost man its ok

You keep posting links instead of being human and writing out your point. Seems like you are the ignorant bafoon.

And you just got exposed on the last post. Ether burns slow I know. While I have multiple paid off cars earning me income like A DEALER, you riding around in your note lol. While I have a GS4 that I paid 0$ for because I sold my last paid off phone for, you still paying a phone note on your old asz GS3.

:heh:

Smarten Up

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

You lost man its ok

You keep posting links instead of being human and writing out your point. Seems like you are the ignorant bafoon.

And you just got exposed on the last post. Ether burns slow I know. While I have muliple paid off cars earning me income like A DEALER, you riding around in your note lol. While I have a GS4 that I paid 0$ for because I sold my last paid off phone for, you still paying a phone note on your old asz GS3.

:heh:

Smarten Up

That's great that you have a job, breh.

You really should learn how to make money work for you, instead of you working for money, though.

:dead: at you actually thinking you paid $0 for that phone. It's like math doesn't exist for some people. Not saying you took a loss on it, because I don't know the details, but it just doesn't work that way breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's great that you have a job, breh.

You really should learn how to make money work for you, instead of you working for money, though.

:dead: at you actually thinking you paid $0 for that phone. It's like math doesn't exist for some people.

GS3 was $150 ... sold it for $250... GS4 was $150 ... made $100. Take your L.

The money does work for me n1gga. I'm charging fukbwois like you interest on financing the cars from me at a marginal profit. You must like getting raped.