Car dealer wants $3000 down and you pay $509/m

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
THE INSURANCE ON THIS shyt :bryan:

skeets gotta be 30+. once u hit that age group, and with a kid and being wifed up. man, your insurance rates fall drastically regardless of the car. I guess they figure u ain't gonna be doin donuts and crazy shyt in ur whip if u got a baby seat in the back.

Daps
:yeshrug:

if u wanna ball go for it. but what's the point really? if you ain't tryin to stunt or pull hoes, there's no need to spend that much bread on a car. unless u just got money like that.

*drives paid off 05 whip*

The point is that some of us love cars enough to see the value in them even if others don't. You cant assume that everyone who buys a nice car bought it for everyone else to see them in it. There are people that do that ,but there are also people that buy these cars because they're great cars.

But I will agree with you on one thing. I don't think anyone should be buying Audis or Bimmers etc if they can't afford two of them. Unless you can make that payment twice a month without an issue then you may want to reconsider.

:manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby on the way... I'd keep that money in my pocket.

Hell of a price for a hell of a car though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find yourself someone with a dealers license and goto the auction and buy one for like 5 stacks hit in the accident.. take it to a body shop and repair.. boom u just copped a 70g whip for about 10 gz

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I take it that $509 a month is for 72 months. That sounds about right then. So you'll be paying around $40K for a 2011 7-Series BMW. Damn, they are really depreciating like that? Well, not that I have done the numbers, it may be something wrong with it because for it to be that cheap there may be something wrong with it. Is it a flood damaged car, or car that has been wrecked before?

It's a down economy b, everything is worth less because nobody can afford it.