Car dealer wants $3000 down and you pay $509/m

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yea, math works out but the Carfax checks out. These usually were corporate cars that had all their maintenance done. I know the Carfax does not tell you the whole history of the car but I dont think these are floods
Well, if everything checks out and the carfax and everything is straight then that's a damn good deal then. With that many miles on it, it does sound like a corporate or lease car but even with all the maintenance done that car should be a lot more expensive. I'm not trying to get in your business but if you got a baby on the way, do you think you can handle a $500/month car note and handle any kind of maintenance that comes along with a car like that because believe me, it's not cheap at all? If you can do that, I :salute: you. Not trying to throw shade but just to think about it before you go down that road.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I say keep the money in your pocket. Those big car payments are a beast.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Well, if everything checks out and the carfax and everything is straight then that's a damn good deal then. With that many miles on it, it does sound like a corporate or lease car but even with all the maintenance done that car should be a lot more expensive. I'm not trying to get in your business but if you got a baby on the way, do you think you can handle a $500/month car note and handle any kind of maintenance that comes along with a car like that because believe me, it's not cheap at all? If you can do that, I :salute: you. Not trying to throw shade but just to think about it before you go down that road.

Im just looking. I rather spend my money towards a house. She drives a Nissan 350 which she loves and aint giving up:beli:. Picture a 9 month pregnant woman getting out that shyt but I told her I would look around just incase she change her mind and want something bigger

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Im just looking. I rather spend my money towards a house. She drives a Nissan 350 which she loves and aint giving up:beli:. Picture a 9 month pregnant woman getting out that shyt but I told her I would look around just incase she change her mind and want something bigger
She's not giving up the 350Z huh...... Too bad you can't go out in the driveway and do this........:shaq::jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

What about the Land Rover LR2.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Where you spend most of your time?

Your crib or your ride?

Save the bread for the house bruh. At least you can deduct mortgage interest. Can't do shyt for cars except car taxes.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy what you can afford, whats with all the struggling cot damn it

This is the best advice in this thread...

buy within your limits.

I was considering moving earlier this year because I was making a lot more money...I mean a lot more...but I looked at the price of rent and realized I'd be a dummy to do anything else but invest and save toward a home.

Make sure you are buying within your means. I bought my car, a reliable Subaru Forrester knowing that I could pay it off in less than a year. I bought it back in Oct and paid it off in full a month ago. Now I'm racking up money and savings in the bank.

But I'm a thrifty mother fukker :manny: I'd rather put my money towards long term gains. I'm eyeing investing once I get 10k saved up in the next few months and I'm also saving for a home.

I want a luxury car badly, but I can't allow myself to waste money on something so trivial in the long term, not until I get more money up. :whoo:

Edit - you start flossing like that with cars and you ain't already got the money yet....that's some poor people talk...no hate...wouldn't do it

Daps
2011 BMW 750 with 44k

:mjpls: That actually sounds like a good deal. The owner average less than 20k miles a year in that car. Do it.

Only one thing, wise man told me you better make over $3500 a month to drive a BMW or Benz because of maintenance cost.

I own one and I can cosign this. CPO warranty will cushion the blow on the large dollar items (in my case that'd be fuel pumps, turbos, etc). But when you're talking about coil packs and maintenance items, it can be :whew:

Now with that said if you can afford it and it wont stop you from making any other moves. Pull the trigger... 509/month is great for a 750i

Any interior pics? :ohlawd: