Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don't know shyt about captain marvel nor will I see it in theaters, but why my girl Adrianne Palicki can't get no burn, she's a good enough actress to hold down an action/comic flick and she's got the body/height.

latest

Adrianne-adrianne-palicki-34191685-750-1000.jpg
She's already been on Agents of Shield

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's already been on Agents of Shield
Even better, the tv show fans know her so there's familiarity from one audience, then there is the FNL audience that knows her, and then the rest of the masses who only really know the theatrical MCU and will see it regardless of the actress.

As a woman, i really don't want to see the typical 5'2"-5'7" 98-137 lb female actress pretending to kick ass all over the place

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Even better, the tv show fans know her so there's familiarity from one audience, then there is the FNL audience that knows her, and then the rest of the masses who only really know the theatrical MCU and will see it regardless of the actress.

As a woman, i really don't want to see the typical 5'2"-5'7" 98-137 lb female actress pretending to kick ass all over the place
Nah I meant she's already like an actual established character from the comics

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't know shyt about captain marvel nor will I see it in theaters, but why my girl Adrianne Palicki can't get no burn, she's a good enough actress to hold down an action/comic flick and she's got the body/height.

latest

Adrianne-adrianne-palicki-34191685-750-1000.jpg

See you in the CM 2018 thread where we discuss it and bug out at how it out grossed Wo

Ah.... Nevermind:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
See you in the CM 2018 thread where we discuss it and bug out at how it out grossed Wo

Ah.... Nevermind:mjlol:
You have me mistaken, I have zero care about/involvement in the comic stan wars going on here, i find it weird as hell that people stan movie properties, sports and musicians, I get, but movies? :swaggywhat:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You have me mistaken, I have zero care about/involvement in the comic stan wars going on here, i find it weird as hell that people stan movie properties, sports and musicians, I get, but movies? :swaggywhat:

What war?:ohhh:

Who said anything about Stan Wars?:mjlol:

You said you won't be watching this movie and I playfully called you out saying you will be watching it when it drops?:jawalrus:

I don't know of this stan war you speak of sweetheart!:sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What war?:ohhh:

Who said anything about Stan Wars?:mjlol:

You said you won't be watching this movie and I playfully called you out saying you will be watching it when it drops?:jawalrus:

I don't know of this stan war you speak of sweetheart!:sas2:
You started to drop Wonder Woman - which I will see - which made me think you assumed i was part of the ongoing stan wars y'all have here (don't act brand new when you got a thread counting the money CW has grossed). Outside of Batman and Xmen, I don't care about any of these comic characters, i just see the flicks that look interesting.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You started to drop Wonder Woman - which I will see - which made me think you assumed i was part of the ongoing stan wars y'all have here (don't act brand new when you got a thread counting the money CW has grossed). Outside of Batman and Xmen, I don't care about any of these comic characters, i just see the flicks that look interesting.

No ma'am!
I did NOT say Wonder Woman and you really don't have any solid proof!

That's just speculation at this point but I will let you cook.:mjlol:

I think it's not 1990 anymore though, you really need to care for more!

Open your heart dear!:feedme: