Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@satam55 cause I know you love the swirl breh..... I wonder if Marvel gone let Cheadle clap them cheeks like in the comics?? :jbhmm:
tumblr_inline_o7g0fbONHR1s5g239_500.png
i think it's to big of a age gap in the mcu between Don Cheadle /51,& Brie Larson/26 if any thing captain marvel and war machine will have a mentor/ apprentice, father/Daughter type relationship

but if Kevin Feige and Disney want to still keep it progressive and not chicken out and keep carol true to her bbc loving self they make her love interest falcon/Anthony mackie it fit's good enough to not feel forced both have military background

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
i think it's to big of a age gap in the mcu between Don Cheadle /51,& Brie Larson/26 if any thing captain marvel and war machine will have a mentor/ apprentice, father/Daughter type relationship

but if Kevin Feige and Disney want to keep it progressive and carol true to her bbc loving self they make her love interest falcon/Anthony mackie it fit's good enough to not feel forced both have military background

I think that would actually be interesting.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Capt. Marvel a good character, I mean what is her powers? Is she an avenger, I've never heard of hee

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Capt. Marvel a good character, I mean what is her powers? Is she an avenger, I've never heard of hee

she's a fukking power house...she's kinda like the marvel wonder woman...can fly, strong as shyt, a fighter....

speaking of her powers: i'm curious to see how she gets them in the movie since fox has the rights to the kree....i think they might go the inhuman route to try to keep pushing the inhumans....one day they will realize outside of black bolt, medusa, and lockjaw (think that's the name of the dog), no one cares for the inhumans.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for who they cast: i dont recall seeing anything this chick has been in, so i'll hold judgement on her acting...although, i dont think marvel would fukk up this casting, figuring this will be the first female lead superhero movie from them....and with scarlett and others pushing for a black widow movie first instead, yea, they not gonna fukk this up....so she gets the benefit of the doubt....i wanna see her with blonde hair though....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
she's a fukking power house...she's kinda like the marvel wonder woman...can fly, strong as shyt, a fighter....

speaking of her powers: i'm curious to see how she gets them in the movie since fox has the rights to the kree....i think they might go the inhuman route to try to keep pushing the inhumans....one day they will realize outside of black bolt, medusa, and lockjaw (think that's the name of the dog), no one cares for the inhumans.....
Na, the Kree are in the MCU. Ronan the Accuser was talking a lot of Kree yang in GotG. The Shi'ar are with Fox