Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's working for them so :yeshrug:

Thor 3 was it's most successful due to it being an action comedy.

Would rather a Natasha joint over this but oh well .
It was still less successful than more serious films like Civil War and Black Panther. As long as it's a good movie, people will enjoy it.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
As much as I don't like Charlize Theron. I think she would have been perfect for this role, she prolly impossible to deal with though.

Brie just to basic/plain looking.

I trust Feige though so we'll see...
She insane and looks like she will killl you just what we need for Carol Danvers :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
breh you know damn well white men & black women are the only ones allowed to have interracial relationships in big mainstream production's:francis:
There been like 10 of them shyts in the last year ALONE!
:deadmanny:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
larson01.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/25/first-look-at-brie-larson-as-captain-marvel/

she looks a weed based hero name Baked

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CAPTAIN MARVEL Screenwriter Says The Hero Played By Brie Larson "Has A Blast When She Kicks Ass"

There's a little less than a year to go until Captain Marvel blasts into theaters but screenwriter Geneva Robertson-Dworet (who has been doing the rounds to promote the divisive Tomb Raider reboot) has now shed a little more light on what we should expect from the upcoming Marvel Studios release.

Based on her remarks, it sounds like the movie is going to follow the comic books in terms of how Carol Danvers is portrayed, news which is sure to make fans of the source material very happy indeed.

"We really were bringing so much of what was already in the comics onto the screen, it felt like, in terms of the amazing character who’s so funny and sassy and talks back, and she’s fearless," the writer revealed during a recent chat with Collider. "I love that Carol Danvers is so funny. She has a blast when she kicks ass. Those comics are amazing! It’s an amazing world and sandbox to play in. You’re working with incredible creative people, every day. I had a total dream experience."

As for what it's been like working with Marvel over the past couple of years, Robertson-Dworet added: "Marvel is a dream experience. It’s a very structured environment. You’re in this amazing collaborative environment, where you go in and meet with the team in person, a lot. Kevin Feige is there, multiple times a week, meeting with you and talking you through his vision of it, within how this story fits into the universe and what you want to do with the character. It was a total blast!"