Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt Ironman 2 had a whole scene dedicated to sexualizing Johansson

She wasn't Black Widow yet. Plus that was years ago and this is a different time obviously. In this climate they are being much more careful,she hasn't been remotely sexy since from what I can remember. They sexualize the men more than they do her with random shirtless scenes,I think Hulk had his dikk out in Thor:scust:

You're both half right, she was already Black Widow but she was undercover. She was over playing the sexuality to get Tony to drop his guard so she could get close. Marvel hasn't sexualized their women without a purpose.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You're both half right, she was already Black Widow but she was undercover. She was over playing the sexuality to get Tony to drop his guard so she could get close. Marvel hasn't sexualized their women without a purpose.
They wouldnt have her scenes in IM2 or the start of avengers today though

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
200w.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hate on fellas!!!! :klawlaugh:

HATE till your hearts content!!!:diamondrejoice:

For da comp 2018 is OVA!!!!!!:CageUmad:

Marvel made everything this year
Fadeaway and classify themselves as obsolete. OBSOLETE!!!!!!:mjlol:

Martha

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I would say this it probably going to be a fine film

Women groups will champion this like they did wonder woman

The two guys arguing about scar jo are both about half right

people make a big deal about not sexuilize women in film and not having women only as prizes for men to win

Marvel tone down a lot since phase 1

If iron man 2 came out now it would make scar jo more nerdy and her costume would be less low cut ...

Also marvel films dosent have a female character problem as much as they sold away the rights to the best group of women characters the xmen

If marvel was a little patient they would introduced captain marvek in iavengers 3 and do a spin off movie with the women of wakanda .. who everybody loves and can function with out black panther

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
#Metoo is about being sexually harrassed and taken advantage of by powerful men, no woman is complaining about looking sexy in a movie

Are you retarded or just young?
Yeah being objectified onscreen isnt something this modern day feminists movement is trying to eradicate:rudy: clown

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I would say this it probably going to be a fine film

Women groups will champion this like they did wonder woman

The two guys arguing about scar jo are both about half right

people make a big deal about not sexuilize women in film and not having women only as prizes for men to win

Marvel tone down a lot since phase 1

If iron man 2 came out now it would make scar jo more nerdy and her costume would be less low cut ...

Also marvel films dosent have a female character problem as much as they sold away the rights to the best group of women characters the xmen

If marvel was a little patient they would introduced captain marvek in iavengers 3 and do a spin off movie with the women of wakanda .. who everybody loves and can function with out black panther
first its give shuri a solo movie, then its i like to see her as panther now. Now its do a spinoff of the women of wakanda? Never knew there were so many feminists here:scust: