DetailedEveryGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
LiquidEqualElephantseal-size_restricted.gif
brie-larson-viral-jimmy-kimmel-dress.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting here wondering under what premise nikkas are saying Captain Marvel was miscast...particularly coming from nikkas who aren't comic heads
Captain marvel from what I see in the comics looks like a tough chick that lowkey got peach fuzz and wears boxers with dikkholes in em

For the movie they just got some random white bytch with negative ass who looks like she still live in a dorm room...she doesnt look old enough nor has the vibe of a war vet.

Seems like any blonde would have done for yall :yeshrug:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Captain marvel from what I see in the comics looks like a tough chick that lowkey got peach fuzz and wears boxers with dikkholes in em

For the movie they just got some random white bytch with negative ass who looks like she still live in a dorm room...she doesnt look old enough nor has the vibe of a war vet.

But see, this is what I mean. Captain Marvel has had a shyt ton of different looks over the years... This Butch war vet you talking about originally looked like this

250px-Carol_Danvers_-_%28evolution%29.jpg

Nothing you described is above

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
shyt was was whack no matter how you spin it. Brie was whack. Movie was boring. 22 damn movies they all not finna be good. That’s ok.

All the damn mental gymnastics in this thread and gifs ain’t proving anything. Every MCU movie doesn’t need to be defended til the death.

shyt was garbage. Hopefully part 2 will be good.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
shyt was was whack no matter how you spin it. Brie was whack. Movie was boring. 22 damn movies they all not finna be good. That’s ok.

All the damn mental gymnastics in this thread and gifs ain’t proving anything. Every MCU movie doesn’t need to be defended til the death.

I literally shytted on two MCU movies for being worse than this one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That’s fair and cool,

But at the same time just because you feel some way about this or any movie don’t mean we have to feel the same and vice versa.

To anyone that don’t like the movie, y’all don’t have to try to force everyone else to:russ:

Ain’t no one knocking how you feel it’s all good

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I was happy they cast Brie when it was announced. But I assumed we were getting a young top tier acting talent. I didn't see Room but I saw her be good in other stuff. But I gotta say her Captain Marvel performance was lacking, not terrible or anything but I was expecting better. And seeing Chalize Theron lately she still looks decent they probably should have went with her/the older route.
Another thing Marvel Studios is the one tapping down the sex appeal. They adding 'woke' to the brand so having a hero who has a lot of T & A which I think most fans want just isn't in the equation.