Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
True. But again, the past few decades of comics has Batman's no kill code a big part of his character. Where that's never been the case with Captain America. Most of the blame should probably go to Nolan for drilling it into people's heads that Batman doesn't kill under any circumstance. Due to him, causals who never even picked up a Batman comic are strict about Batman not killing.
And its spilling onto every other superhero apparently :pachaha:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
True. But again, the past few decades of comics has Batman's no kill code a big part of his character. Where that's never been the case with Captain America. Most of the blame should probably go to Nolan for drilling it into people's heads that Batman doesn't kill under any circumstance. Due to him, causals who never even picked up a Batman comic are strict about Batman not killing.

Yet Nolan's Batman killed. I think it has to do with the quality of the movie. If BvS was received as well as BB or TDK then no one would complain. Hell in TDK Batman caves in the front of a garbage truck with the Batmobile

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
People are comparing a kid who specifically signed up for WW2 so he could kill people as a solider to a vigilante whose entire ethos is about not killing people?

Wait who was naive enough to think Cap has a no kill policy? :heh:

A character literally created to kill nazi's breh.

Have a no kill policy during World War 2, brehs.

Fred.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if these DC stans start running up in the Daredevil season 2 thread, talking about people being hypocrites for being hard on Punisher because he doesn't have a no kill code.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
giphy.gif

Think it catches Jurassic World?