Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They already making excuses breh lol "he's a solider" :laff:

Capt is one of the few Marvel characters that I like as much as a top tier DC character, but the excuses are :smh:

His films are fine and everything else is cool, but his fans sometimes are :snoop:

But I do wonder if there was a crossover of the Injustice universe and the MCU, I wonder how long them anti hero's with lack of values fare against renegade Supes? :jbhmm:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
In the comics and in the Nolan movies, Batman makes a huge deal out of not killing people. It's a major plot point in a lot of his story arcs. As far as I know, Cap has never had a no kill policy in the comics. It's not a fair comparison, and this is coming from a dude who has no problems with Bats and Supes killing in the new DCCU.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
In the comics and in the Nolan movies, Batman makes a huge deal out of not killing people. It's a major plot point in a lot of his story arcs. As far as I know, Cap has never had a no kill policy in the comics. It's not a fair comparison, and this is coming from a dude who has no problems with Bats and Supes killing in the new DCCU.
And Keaton's Batman killed like 40 guys:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

3hg2P.jpg

1406599-capkill3.jpg

4477207-6824594542-34920.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Captain America is a SOLDIER.

Basically.

Um, where in the comics did Cap ever make or struggle with a moral code about killing? You're really reaching trying to compare him with Batman, its like comparing apples to oranges. One of Batman's main strengths and weaknesses is his moral code against killing. One of Cap's strengths and weaknesses is his friendship and loyalty to Bucky. Batman is really the neighborhood boyscout, Cap never was or tried to be..

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Capt is one of the few Marvel characters that I like as much as a top tier DC character, but the excuses are :smh:

His films are fine and everything else is cool, but his fans sometimes are :snoop:

But I do wonder if there was a crossover of the Injustice universe and the MCU, I wonder how long them anti hero's with lack of values fare against renegade Supes? :jbhmm:
True